We are going to Victoria Falls for one night in September. We arrive in Zim from Joberg and have a hold on a reservation with the Sprayview. If anyone has stayed at this hotel could we please have a critique? We read Evelyn's comments concerning her recent trip, very interesting. Question, is the Zambian side of the falls best over all?
Thank you all in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 신천지 릴 ♤홈 피 = scc883.컴 ♣
- 2 http://www.supplementschoice.com/optic-garcinia/
- 3 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 4 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 5 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 6 israel tour
- 7 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 8 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 9 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 10 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 11 Luxury train ride
- 12 Safety in Fes
- 13 Petra from Israel
- 14 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 15 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 16 Sim card mainly for data
- 17 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 18 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 19 Morocco: no such thing as fixed price in Medina
- 20 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania
- 21 Urgent help please for my final itinerary Morocco 10 nights
- 22 Cape Town
- 23 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 24 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 25 Travel to Cairo in July