We are going to Victoria Falls for one night in September. We arrive in Zim from Joberg and have a hold on a reservation with the Sprayview. If anyone has stayed at this hotel could we please have a critique? We read Evelyn's comments concerning her recent trip, very interesting. Question, is the Zambian side of the falls best over all?
Thank you all in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 2 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 3 Buying merchandise
- 4 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 5 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 6 Egypt January-February 2018
- 7 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 8 safari for the mobility impaired
- 9 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 10 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 11 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 12 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 13 Private tour guide in Marrakech
- 14 Dubai shopping - any tips?
- 15 Need a Car in Nassau?
- 16 Dining in Cape Town
- 17 Change Tour Operators at Last Minute?
- 18 Dubai plan
- 19 Best Layover from NY to Cape Town
- 20 Israel with kids in August
- 21 Sterkfontein/ Cradle of Humankind
- 22 Iran in May
- 23 South Africa in June
- 24 Dual Citizenship- Travelling question
- 25 IRAN