I am going to Victoria Falls (Zambian side) for three nights in eary Sept. Has anyone ever stayed at either the Sussi & Chuma Lodge or the Stanley Safari Lodge? I can't decide which on to stay at. They both look great. One is directly on the Zambezi River the other is set back in the Masi Nature Reserve. I tried for the River Club and Tongelbezi, but both were booked. We also looked at the Zambezi Sun (looked too Disneyesque) and the Royal Livingstone, but those were not "unique" enough. I would appreciate any feedback you have. Or is there an even better place to stay? Thanks.
Victoria Falls- Zambia
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Ghana trip report - independently using public transport
- 2 Any advice for travelling to Ghana, Ivory Coast and the Gambia?
- 3 Choosing between Ethiopia or Togo-Ghana for backpacking trip!
- 4 Cheap flights for Ghana
- 5 Help! First African safari!!!
- 6 My trip to Egypt .....
- 7 Safari Cost Comparison
- 8 dubai for 5 days
- 9 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 10 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 11 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 12 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 13 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 14 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 15 Bugs n' Botswana
- 16 Group Trip to Israel
- 17 My Trip to Palestine
- 18 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 19 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 20 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 21 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 22 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 23 Safari and Beach in June
- 24 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique
- 25 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit