I am going to Victoria Falls (Zambian side) for three nights in eary Sept. Has anyone ever stayed at either the Sussi & Chuma Lodge or the Stanley Safari Lodge? I can't decide which on to stay at. They both look great. One is directly on the Zambezi River the other is set back in the Masi Nature Reserve. I tried for the River Club and Tongelbezi, but both were booked. We also looked at the Zambezi Sun (looked too Disneyesque) and the Royal Livingstone, but those were not "unique" enough. I would appreciate any feedback you have. Or is there an even better place to stay? Thanks.
Victoria Falls- Zambia
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 2 Memory cards for camera
- 3 Sabi Sands camps
- 4 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 5 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 6 Morocco for 2 nights
- 7 Hotels in Nairobi
- 8 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 9 trip report, morocco
- 10 Rwanda trip report
- 11 Tel Aviv beaches
- 12 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 13 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 14 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 15 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 16 israel and petra
- 17 Tentative Israel/Jordan Itinerary...help
- 18 Help with Kruger Park itinerary
- 19 Israel and Petra
- 20 Eilat - Petra and the Dead Sea
- 21 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 22 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June
- 23 HELP..visiting Oman and Qatar from Dubai
- 24 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 25 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?