We are planning a 2 day trip to Vic Falls in early Dec, as part of a 3 week trip that takes in Madikwe, Garden route and Cape Town. As Vic Falls will be the only malarial area we go to, do we still need to take malaria tablets? I know it's better to be safe than sorry but just wondered what the risk is at that time of year and for this period of time.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Store the product in a cool and dry vicinity
- 2 How to apply Massive Testo
- 3 Audley Travel
- 4 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 5 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 6 Moroccan Camel Safari
- 7 Accommodation in Cape Town
- 8 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 9 nearby game lodge from Johannesburg
- 10 Lower Zambezi vs. Northern So. Luangwa
- 11 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 12 Other than car rental how to get to Kruger from Johannesburg?
- 13 Safari in South Africa
- 14 City Day guides and Sahara adventure
- 15 November Safari Help: Botswana or Kruger?
- 16 Safari in Kruger National Park
- 17 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 18 Sabi Sands Savanna Private Reserve vs Timbavati Motswari Game Lodge
- 19 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 20 Safari travel agent suggestions?
- 21 Straight through to Kenya or layover?
- 22 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 23 Advise on Hotel stay and attractions visit in Casablanca
- 24 Experience of using Namibia Tracks and Trails
- 25 Transfer time at JNB Intl. airport