We are planning a 2 day trip to Vic Falls in early Dec, as part of a 3 week trip that takes in Madikwe, Garden route and Cape Town. As Vic Falls will be the only malarial area we go to, do we still need to take malaria tablets? I know it's better to be safe than sorry but just wondered what the risk is at that time of year and for this period of time.
Victoria Falls - malaria tablets required for 2 days?
- 1 Safari Cost Comparison
- 2 Volunteer Work In Africa
- 3 Safari and Beach in June
- 4 Cape town and Kruger National Park in November
- 5 Help! First African safari!!!
- 6 Choosing between Ethiopia or Togo-Ghana for backpacking trip!
- 7 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 8 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 9 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 10 Interested In Visiting Tanzania For An Adventure? Join Me!
- 11 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 12 Ghana trip report - independently using public transport
- 13 Any advice for travelling to Ghana, Ivory Coast and the Gambia?
- 14 Cheap flights for Ghana
- 15 My trip to Egypt .....
- 16 dubai for 5 days
- 17 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 18 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 19 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 20 Bugs n' Botswana
- 21 Group Trip to Israel
- 22 My Trip to Palestine
- 23 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 24 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 25 Being a tourist in Dubai