We are planning a 2 day trip to Vic Falls in early Dec, as part of a 3 week trip that takes in Madikwe, Garden route and Cape Town. As Vic Falls will be the only malarial area we go to, do we still need to take malaria tablets? I know it's better to be safe than sorry but just wondered what the risk is at that time of year and for this period of time.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 오션무료게임 ※연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 3 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 4 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 5 israel tour
- 6 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 7 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 8 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 9 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 10 Luxury train ride
- 11 Safety in Fes
- 12 Petra from Israel
- 13 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 14 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 15 Sim card mainly for data
- 16 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 17 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 18 Morocco: no such thing as fixed price in Medina
- 19 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania
- 20 Urgent help please for my final itinerary Morocco 10 nights
- 21 Cape Town
- 22 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 23 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 24 Travel to Cairo in July
- 25 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!