We are planning a 2 day trip to Vic Falls in early Dec, as part of a 3 week trip that takes in Madikwe, Garden route and Cape Town. As Vic Falls will be the only malarial area we go to, do we still need to take malaria tablets? I know it's better to be safe than sorry but just wondered what the risk is at that time of year and for this period of time.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 2 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 3 Shimba Hills Mombasa Kenya Would This Works As A Day Trip From A Cruise?
- 4 Best books to read before Morocco visit? (not guide books)
- 5 5 Interesting Nigerian Marriage Traditions
- 6 4 Nigerian Foods with Foreign Origins
- 7 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 8 4th Safari with Warrior Trails in 2016
- 9 Lady Liuwa no more !!
- 10 4 Interesting African Traditional Wedding Customs
- 11 Gamewatchers are great for helping plan
- 12 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 13 Women's wear for Dubai?
- 14 Dubai Guide
- 15 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 16 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 17 Cape Town/ Wineland Tour
- 18 Bush plane luggage (again)
- 19 Loldia House Kenya
- 20 rekero and encounter mara vehicles
- 21 Alexandria
- 22 kicheche compared to porini
- 23 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 24 Planning Tanzania trip-how many months?
- 25 Chefchaouen Report