My hubby and I (28 and 29) will be in the Vic Falls area (Zimbabwe side) from May 22 (1 pm) to May 25 (noon).
Can anyone please recommend things to do?
Is it worth it to take a day trip to Chobe? We will be spending 3 days in Kruger right before getting to Vic Falls. If so, are there any tours you recommend?
Should we see the falls from both the Zimbabwe and the Zambia sides?
Any other things to do in the area?
Vic Falls Itinerary - HELP!
- 1 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 2 Safari Cost Comparison
- 3 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 4 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 5 Bugs n' Botswana
- 6 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 7 Group Trip to Israel
- 8 My Trip to Palestine
- 9 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 10 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 11 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 12 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 13 My trip to Egypt .....
- 14 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 15 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 16 Safari and Beach in June
- 17 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique
- 18 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 19 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 20 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 21 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 22 Homestay Accomodation
- 23 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 24 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 25 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia