My hubby and I (28 and 29) will be in the Vic Falls area (Zimbabwe side) from May 22 (1 pm) to May 25 (noon).
Can anyone please recommend things to do?
Is it worth it to take a day trip to Chobe? We will be spending 3 days in Kruger right before getting to Vic Falls. If so, are there any tours you recommend?
Should we see the falls from both the Zimbabwe and the Zambia sides?
Any other things to do in the area?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 2 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 3 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 4 Itinerary and logistics of Mid April Mrocco solo
- 5 Kenya and Tanzaniz combined 13 days Safari
- 6 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 7 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 8 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 9 Buying merchandise
- 10 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 11 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 12 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 13 Egypt January-February 2018
- 14 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 15 safari for the mobility impaired
- 16 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 17 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 18 Private tour guide in Marrakech
- 19 Dubai shopping - any tips?
- 20 Need a Car in Nassau?
- 21 Dining in Cape Town
- 22 Change Tour Operators at Last Minute?
- 23 Dubai plan
- 24 Best Layover from NY to Cape Town
- 25 Israel with kids in August