My hubby and I (28 and 29) will be in the Vic Falls area (Zimbabwe side) from May 22 (1 pm) to May 25 (noon).
Can anyone please recommend things to do?
Is it worth it to take a day trip to Chobe? We will be spending 3 days in Kruger right before getting to Vic Falls. If so, are there any tours you recommend?
Should we see the falls from both the Zimbabwe and the Zambia sides?
Any other things to do in the area?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Any advise on travelling in Morocco
- 2 Swaziland in January
- 3 Rwanda - Gorilla Trekking
- 4 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 5 Africa is beautiful
- 6 My Advice On The Best Way to Book a Trip to Africa
- 7 Uganda Visit - A beautiful Country
- 8 Tanzania Safari Itinerary Advice Needed - Mid-May 2017
- 9 Trip Report: June, 2016 S. Africa, Zambia and Malawi
- 10 Safari - March 2017 Timbavati vs. Sabi Sands
- 11 Pictures & Trip Report - Self-drive: South Africa & Namibia 2008
- 12 Overnight train from Fez to Marrakesh
- 13 Tanzania Safari with OAT
- 14 what size ll bean adventure duffle for safari
- 15 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 16 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 17 good internet connection option Meknes
- 18 How I survived in Africa Traveling in a primitive African tribe Mursi
- 19 weekend from Joburg - 3rd trip to city
- 20 Egypt - where to buy a cartouche?
- 21 DANCING ZEBRA SAFARI CO
- 22 planning first safari to Tanzania ... feeling overwhelmed
- 23 Are Detour Africa's safaris good??
- 24 credit cards in South Africa
- 25 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS