My hubby and I (28 and 29) will be in the Vic Falls area (Zimbabwe side) from May 22 (1 pm) to May 25 (noon).
Can anyone please recommend things to do?
Is it worth it to take a day trip to Chobe? We will be spending 3 days in Kruger right before getting to Vic Falls. If so, are there any tours you recommend?
Should we see the falls from both the Zimbabwe and the Zambia sides?
Any other things to do in the area?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 나눔로또 파워볼 분석 ● 연결 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 3 Safari suggestions
- 4 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 5 Travel to Cairo in July
- 6 Targin into Zambia
- 7 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 8 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 9 Has anyone used this safari company in Uganda?
- 10 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 11 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 12 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 13 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 14 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 15 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 16 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 17 Passport question for International flight
- 18 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 19 Tour operator near me
- 20 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 21 Sim card mainly for data
- 22 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 23 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?
- 24 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 25 Morocco Itinerary: Too fast?