My husband and will be in Victoria Falls in late July for two nights before beginning our Botswana safari. I want to photograph the falls but after seeing all the posts about how wet it gets close to the falls, I am concerned about getting my camera and/or lens wet. I will have a Canon 20D and a Canon Rebel. I figure I will use the Rebel for this. I have looked at the Kata E-690 elements cover but don't know that I want to purchase and drag something like that along for this one purpose - plus I am not convinced it would work that well. Would a plastic bag do? Also what mm lens would you recommend for taking pictures from a helicopter?
Vic Falls camera protection
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 2 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 3 Memory cards for camera
- 4 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 5 israel and petra
- 6 Tentative Israel/Jordan Itinerary...help
- 7 Help with Kruger Park itinerary
- 8 Israel and Petra
- 9 Eilat - Petra and the Dead Sea
- 10 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 11 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 12 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 13 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June
- 14 Morocco for 2 nights
- 15 HELP..visiting Oman and Qatar from Dubai
- 16 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 17 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 18 Tanzania Safari
- 19 Trip Report Africa & Dubai
- 20 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 21 Magnificant Morocco
- 22 The 1st of may questions .. when to go???
- 23 Hotels in Nairobi
- 24 Itinerary needed for four days in Morocco
- 25 World Travel Expert