My husband and will be in Victoria Falls in late July for two nights before beginning our Botswana safari. I want to photograph the falls but after seeing all the posts about how wet it gets close to the falls, I am concerned about getting my camera and/or lens wet. I will have a Canon 20D and a Canon Rebel. I figure I will use the Rebel for this. I have looked at the Kata E-690 elements cover but don't know that I want to purchase and drag something like that along for this one purpose - plus I am not convinced it would work that well. Would a plastic bag do? Also what mm lens would you recommend for taking pictures from a helicopter?
Vic Falls camera protection
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 2 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 3 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 4 Zambia Impressions
- 5 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 6 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 7 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 8 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 9 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 10 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 11 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 12 Dubai first time
- 13 Mauritius September 2015 - Silver Beach Resort or Emeraude Beach Attitude?
- 14 Taste of Dubai
- 15 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 16 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 17 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 18 Canoe Safari Jan - Feb
- 19 Dubai and/or Oman
- 20 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 21 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 22 Morocco Advice
- 23 MOROCCO SOLO
- 24 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 25 Suggestions for a group tour