My husband and will be in Victoria Falls in late July for two nights before beginning our Botswana safari. I want to photograph the falls but after seeing all the posts about how wet it gets close to the falls, I am concerned about getting my camera and/or lens wet. I will have a Canon 20D and a Canon Rebel. I figure I will use the Rebel for this. I have looked at the Kata E-690 elements cover but don't know that I want to purchase and drag something like that along for this one purpose - plus I am not convinced it would work that well. Would a plastic bag do? Also what mm lens would you recommend for taking pictures from a helicopter?
Vic Falls camera protection
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 2 Help! First African safari!!!
- 3 My trip to Egypt .....
- 4 Safari Cost Comparison
- 5 dubai for 5 days
- 6 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 7 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 8 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 9 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 10 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 11 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 12 Bugs n' Botswana
- 13 Group Trip to Israel
- 14 My Trip to Palestine
- 15 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 16 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 17 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 18 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 19 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 20 Safari and Beach in June
- 21 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique
- 22 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 23 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 24 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 25 Homestay Accomodation