Just wanted to let you know that my trip from Sept.1-14th was fantastic, I'm truly hooked now. I'm already thinking of Kenya next time. I've managed to download my 523 digital photos onto my computer and now have to figure out how to post them, although not all 523, just the best of the best. The biggest thing for me is to label what I want to post so you'll know where I was and what I took a photo of. I'm an artist/crafts person, not a computerist (is there such a word ?) so bear with me. First thing to put a smile on my face was the lodgings I had, they were better in person than viewing them on the Internet. For me personally, I'm glad I chose all lodgings and not mixed camping with it, this just suited me fine. The buffets that were prepared were very good and well presented. In fact they were so beautiful that you hated to attack them and help yourself, messing up the artistry in them, however I managed to do so anyway. Staff at these lodgings were great, friendly and helpful, most of them anyway. All my accomodations had AC and ceiling fans, and although not real hot in Sept. it was a welcome thing to come back to after being out pretty much all day. Pools at these lodges were pristine, although not heated, the water in the ones I used were quite bearable. I want to thank all of you for the help, suggestions and support you gave me and hope one day I may be able to do the same for another 1st timer. Ve
Ve (a 1st timer) is back from Tanzania/Zanzibar...all I can say is WOW !!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 2 Hotels in Nairobi
- 3 Uganda Travel Planning
- 4 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 5 Short stop in Dubai on our way to Bangkok for a few days
- 6 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 7 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 8 Kenya Safari: Ngerende Island Lodge, Mara Bushtops, or Porini Camps?
- 9 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 10 Green Season Safari Questions
- 11 Novice Safari question
- 12 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 13 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 14 Quick question about Kenya..
- 15 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 16 Morocco in April 2014
- 17 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 18 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 19 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 20 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 21 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 22 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 23 Israel and Jordan
- 24 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 25 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant