Just wanted to let you know that my trip from Sept.1-14th was fantastic, I'm truly hooked now. I'm already thinking of Kenya next time. I've managed to download my 523 digital photos onto my computer and now have to figure out how to post them, although not all 523, just the best of the best. The biggest thing for me is to label what I want to post so you'll know where I was and what I took a photo of. I'm an artist/crafts person, not a computerist (is there such a word ?) so bear with me. First thing to put a smile on my face was the lodgings I had, they were better in person than viewing them on the Internet. For me personally, I'm glad I chose all lodgings and not mixed camping with it, this just suited me fine. The buffets that were prepared were very good and well presented. In fact they were so beautiful that you hated to attack them and help yourself, messing up the artistry in them, however I managed to do so anyway. Staff at these lodgings were great, friendly and helpful, most of them anyway. All my accomodations had AC and ceiling fans, and although not real hot in Sept. it was a welcome thing to come back to after being out pretty much all day. Pools at these lodges were pristine, although not heated, the water in the ones I used were quite bearable. I want to thank all of you for the help, suggestions and support you gave me and hope one day I may be able to do the same for another 1st timer. Ve
Ve (a 1st timer) is back from Tanzania/Zanzibar...all I can say is WOW !!!!!
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 2 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 3 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 4 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 5 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 6 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 7 Homestay Accomodation
- 8 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 9 Selous game reserve
- 10 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 11 Safari and Beach in June
- 12 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 13 Israel and Jordan as a winter break, Pt. 2
- 14 Group Trip to Israel
- 15 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 16 south african safari in Nov/Dec
- 17 Predator Safari Njema with the KiliWarriors!
- 18 what is the problem with the Germans in Egypt
- 19 security in Hurghada , Egypt
- 20 Crossing from Israel to Jordan: Need advice and encouragement. And Advice.
- 21 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 22 Exciting places in Dubai??
- 23 Tanzania Itinerary Feedback?
- 24 March 2014 Tanzania Safari - base out of Karatu Village
- 25 CapeTown and around......seeking restaurant advice