Hey you all,
With pixelpowers posts I saw that there are a lot of great-value-for money lodge safari options with the private game reserves around kruger.
Currently I'm looking into a safari for 2012 and am wondering if there are areas in Africa where you could have the same grate value for money options as in the private game reserves around Kruger?
I mean something in the pricerange of 100-200 euros a day (lodge, fully inclusive, possible park fees included).
I've visited the Kruger area twice, Tuli Block in Botswana and Uganda/Rwanda( parc national des volcans), so I'm looking for something 'new'.
value for money options besides private game reserves Kruger
Hey you all,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Short stop in Dubai on our way to Bangkok for a few days
- 2 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 3 Green Season Safari Questions
- 4 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 5 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 6 Hotels in Nairobi
- 7 Novice Safari question
- 8 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 9 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 10 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 11 Quick question about Kenya..
- 12 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 13 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 14 Morocco in April 2014
- 15 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 16 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 17 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 18 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 19 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 20 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 21 Uganda Travel Planning
- 22 Israel and Jordan
- 23 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 24 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant
- 25 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September