Hey you all,
With pixelpowers posts I saw that there are a lot of great-value-for money lodge safari options with the private game reserves around kruger.
Currently I'm looking into a safari for 2012 and am wondering if there are areas in Africa where you could have the same grate value for money options as in the private game reserves around Kruger?
I mean something in the pricerange of 100-200 euros a day (lodge, fully inclusive, possible park fees included).
I've visited the Kruger area twice, Tuli Block in Botswana and Uganda/Rwanda( parc national des volcans), so I'm looking for something 'new'.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 South Africa Kgalagadi & Kruger back-to-back in 2016
- 2 March Trip to South Africa -- Need Quick Guidance Please!
- 3 Alexandria
- 4 Dubai in 36 hours
- 5 good internet connection option Meknes
- 6 A very belated TR - South of Namibia with Kgalagadi
- 7 South Africa trip report
- 8 Marrakesh - Expenses
- 9 Can gay people travel safely in Morocco?
- 10 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 11 First time Safari - any comments on Wild Wings/Taga Safari companies?
- 12 Mombasa recomendations please
- 13 Private tours in Morocco
- 14 Kings Pool vs. Duma Tau
- 15 Hotels for Victoria falls
- 16 First time to Africa-need help!
- 17 How do I know if a company is legit
- 18 Point and Shoot camera for a Kenyan Safari
- 19 Question about Yellow Fever certificate
- 20 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 21 Has anyone used this company in Uganda
- 22 Jewish tour Casablanca
- 23 Kenyan Safari Spending Money
- 24 Ethiopian security
- 25 Duffel Bag Suggestions?
value for money options besides private game reserves Kruger
Hey you all,