Hey you all,
With pixelpowers posts I saw that there are a lot of great-value-for money lodge safari options with the private game reserves around kruger.
Currently I'm looking into a safari for 2012 and am wondering if there are areas in Africa where you could have the same grate value for money options as in the private game reserves around Kruger?
I mean something in the pricerange of 100-200 euros a day (lodge, fully inclusive, possible park fees included).
I've visited the Kruger area twice, Tuli Block in Botswana and Uganda/Rwanda( parc national des volcans), so I'm looking for something 'new'.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Viator tour company
- 2 http://trexmusclesite.com/t-complex/
- 3 Advanced Weight Loss Supplement: Exoslim
- 4 http://www.ultrajackedrt.com/t-volve/
- 5 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 6 First Safari trip-on the right track?
- 7 Planning my last day in Morocco
- 8 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 9 South African Cities
- 10 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 11 Luggage protection for Joburg?
- 12 Travelling during Purim or not?
- 13 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 14 First time safari advice and awkward question
- 15 Souvenirs from South Africa
- 16 Stanleys Camp Luggage
- 17 where to go in africa
- 18 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 19 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 20 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 21 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 22 Help with bags
- 23 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 24 4 DAYS IN MOROCCO- AGADIR OR ESSAOUIRA??
- 25 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
value for money options besides private game reserves Kruger
Hey you all,