Hey you all,
With pixelpowers posts I saw that there are a lot of great-value-for money lodge safari options with the private game reserves around kruger.
Currently I'm looking into a safari for 2012 and am wondering if there are areas in Africa where you could have the same grate value for money options as in the private game reserves around Kruger?
I mean something in the pricerange of 100-200 euros a day (lodge, fully inclusive, possible park fees included).
I've visited the Kruger area twice, Tuli Block in Botswana and Uganda/Rwanda( parc national des volcans), so I'm looking for something 'new'.
value for money options besides private game reserves Kruger
Hey you all,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 2 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 3 3-week tour at Egypt
- 4 Gate1 discovery tours to Israel
- 5 Advice For Morocco Desert Tours and camel trekking For 4 Night
- 6 Morocco Advice
- 7 Beirut
- 8 Travel Agent in DC: Seeking Reviews
- 9 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 10 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 11 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 12 Mashatu, Kgalagadi to Caprivi and a Moremi mobile with Masson Safaris
- 13 5/6 day trip in Morocco. Tips for itinerary and mode of travel
- 14 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 15 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 16 I'm going on safari for free!
- 17 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 18 Staying overnight at Nairobi Airport as solo female traveler?
- 19 Dubai first time
- 20 Private guide, non-self drive Namibia with Wild Dog Safaris in June
- 21 Overland from the Cape to the Serengeti
- 22 Observation - Possible Limited Space During Peak Season
- 23 South Africa's Eight UNESCO Sites
- 24 2015 Family Safari Tanzania Questions
- 25 5 day Seychelles trip in December