We are planning our first (bucket list) trip to Africa and are most likely booking an A&K small group tour.
Starts in Cape Town, then by rail to Johannesburg, fly to Victoria Falls, then Choba River cruise, then Botswana safari (Chief's Sanctuary Camp) then fly to Seychelles.
I am getting varying info on what vaccinations I would need (other than routine ones given when a child, etc) and if I do need Yellow Fever vaccination to go into Seychelles since I am arriving there from Botswana, etc.
Any advice would be helpful!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 African Safari/BeachTrip possible in 2 weeks?
- 2 recommendations for first Africa safari?
- 3 Lamu Island or Diani Beach
- 4 Zimbabwe - Game Viewing in Hwange and Mana Pools?
- 5 Skip Victoria Falls for more Cape Town?
- 6 Once again last minute short trip to South Africa
- 7 first family kenyan safari trip report
- 8 Dubai for 3 Days (2 nights)
- 9 Naukluft Hiking Trail travel companions wanted
- 10 Passport pages stuck together
- 11 Self drive tour south africa
- 12 Packing for a month in Southern Africa
- 13 Tanzania-An organized trip or on our own?
- 14 Flight to italy then To Romani
- 15 Minor Children & Birth Certificates?
- 16 Duba activities - help deciding
- 17 Eilat
- 18 recommendations for AI islands
- 19 Trip Report: Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari with Earthlife Expeditions
- 20 Petra from Israel
- 21 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 22 What makes South Africa unique & different from other places in the world?
- 23 16hours transit at Doha
- 24 Travel with Children to South Africa with Emirates
- 25 Itinerary Input- Specifically on GR or staying longer in CT
Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles