We are planning our first (bucket list) trip to Africa and are most likely booking an A&K small group tour.
Starts in Cape Town, then by rail to Johannesburg, fly to Victoria Falls, then Choba River cruise, then Botswana safari (Chief's Sanctuary Camp) then fly to Seychelles.
I am getting varying info on what vaccinations I would need (other than routine ones given when a child, etc) and if I do need Yellow Fever vaccination to go into Seychelles since I am arriving there from Botswana, etc.
Any advice would be helpful!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Private Guide for Cairo
- 2 Texting from US to Israel
- 3 Itinerary Ideas
- 4 Son of Cecil shot by trophy hunter in Hwange
- 5 Once again last minute short trip to South Africa
- 6 African Safari/BeachTrip possible in 2 weeks?
- 7 recommendations for first Africa safari?
- 8 Lamu Island or Diani Beach
- 9 Zimbabwe - Game Viewing in Hwange and Mana Pools?
- 10 Skip Victoria Falls for more Cape Town?
- 11 first family kenyan safari trip report
- 12 Dubai for 3 Days (2 nights)
- 13 Naukluft Hiking Trail travel companions wanted
- 14 Passport pages stuck together
- 15 Self drive tour south africa
- 16 Packing for a month in Southern Africa
- 17 Tanzania-An organized trip or on our own?
- 18 Flight to italy then To Romani
- 19 Minor Children & Birth Certificates?
- 20 Duba activities - help deciding
- 21 Eilat
- 22 recommendations for AI islands
- 23 Trip Report: Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari with Earthlife Expeditions
- 24 Petra from Israel
- 25 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles