Did you all have vaccination against malaria before leaving? Couldn't be enough to take care of being covered up with long dresses and protect yourself with insect repellent? Thank you so much
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Info for those considering gorilla trekking in Rwanda
- 2 South Africa in February?
- 3 Car Rentals in Israel
- 4 Dubai for New Years Eve - Fireworks, Itinerary
- 5 KwaZulu Natal and Kruger - sort of a Trip Report
- 6 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 7 Morocco to portugal
- 8 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 9 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 10 Uganda or Rwanda 2015
- 11 Independence Day in Israel
- 12 Trip Insurance - a must?
- 13 Drinking on safari
- 14 Fodor's 100 Hotel Award Winners
- 15 Travelust
- 16 Okavango Delta - how to see it without breaking the bank?
- 17 Shots for Morocco
- 18 South Africa - travel from Bloemfontein via Karoo to Stellenbosch
- 19 South Africa - Cape wine lands - Suggestions organized wine tasting tour
- 20 Southern Africa trip - 5 weeks April / May 2015 starting in KZN
- 21 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 22 To Egypt in February - Need some advice
- 23 Thinking about The Gambia
- 24 Private Guide in Israel - Cost question
- 25 correct date of last post: free ebook available Sunday Dec 11