Did you all have vaccination against malaria before leaving? Couldn't be enough to take care of being covered up with long dresses and protect yourself with insect repellent? Thank you so much
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 2 I'm going on safari for free!
- 3 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 4 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 5 Mashatu, Kgalagadi to Caprivi and a Moremi mobile with Masson Safaris
- 6 Travel Agent in DC: Seeking Reviews
- 7 Staying overnight at Nairobi Airport as solo female traveler?
- 8 Dubai first time
- 9 Morocco Advice
- 10 Private guide, non-self drive Namibia with Wild Dog Safaris in June
- 11 Overland from the Cape to the Serengeti
- 12 Observation - Possible Limited Space During Peak Season
- 13 South Africa's Eight UNESCO Sites
- 14 2015 Family Safari Tanzania Questions
- 15 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 16 5 day Seychelles trip in December
- 17 Anyone Else heading to Egypt in December?
- 18 16 day mixed trip
- 19 7 days visit to Jordan in Dec 2014
- 20 Canadian Insurance
- 21 Evacuation Insurance
- 22 Botswana - Kwara or Victoria Falls/Chobe (after 9 nights around Kruger)
- 23 Bespoke East Africa Kenya and Tanzania Safari
- 24 Looking for a travel partner for photography trip to Africa
- 25 Don't go to Morrocco!