Some friends and I were thinking of traveling to Marrakech sometime at the end of the year or next year sometime. My question has to do with safety. I know it's not bad there or anything, but for myself, I have a very historically famous (or infamous?) jewish surname and was wondering how safe it would be to travel under that surname to Morocco in general? I have never practiced the religion and have never been to Israel (don't care about the country). I just have the surname. I do get mistaken quite a bit as Arab by Arabs here in the US and when I was in Istanbul a few months ago, most people there thought I was a local or from Lebanon. Would it be safe for me? What's the sentiment towards Jews in general in Morocco (including ones who do not practice)?
Thank you very much!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Activations: eset Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1-800-681-7208 eset 24*7
- 2 Activations: eset Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1-800-681-7208 eset 24*7
- 3 Activations: eset Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1-800-681-7208 eset 24*7
- 4 O1 : MS/OFFICE/365 Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8SS:999 :8045 office 24*7
- 5 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 6 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 7 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 8 Has anyone used this safari company in Uganda?
- 9 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 10 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 11 Safari suggestions
- 12 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 13 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 14 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 15 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 16 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 17 Passport question for International flight
- 18 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 19 Tour operator near me
- 20 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 21 Sim card mainly for data
- 22 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 23 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?
- 24 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 25 Morocco Itinerary: Too fast?