Can anyone recommend an American firm that will arrange the purchase of air tickets for this itinerary?: US to Bamako in mid-December, 2010; Bamako to Casablanca to Marrakesh on Dec. 28; Marrakesh to Casablanca to U.S. about Jan. 3. I know that such consolidators as Expedia offer fares for multi-destinations (very high), but I'm hoping that a knowledgeable agent can do a lot better. ZZ
U.S. Travel Agent for Morocco & Mali
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 2 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 3 Staying out all day vs coming in for lunch in Botswana parks/concessions?
- 4 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 5 Oman - moderate priced hotel near souks
- 6 Taxi - Casablanca Airport to El Jdidh
- 7 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 8 Questions about Chobe
- 9 What camera to use on safari
- 10 Ethiopian Air - Horrible
- 11 Botswana vs Namibia in May
- 12 Discover Namibia Tours & Safaris - Gemma Dry
- 13 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 14 To go to Israel or not?
- 15 Bidair at JNB
- 16 Saw the Big 5 in one day in the Mara last week!
- 17 Trip report/blog - South Africa honeymoon
- 18 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 19 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 20 Eastern Cape Lodges
- 21 Best Month for Experiencing The Great Migration
- 22 Dubai > Oman?
- 23 Dubai > Seychelles hop
- 24 Botswana Green Season 2014/15 Camp discounted pricing
- 25 Morocco Tour: Marrakech Fes Merzouga Camel Trek in Sahara