Travel warning lifted but sanctions still in place. Maybe more Americans will visit - many, many Europeans were there last year.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 2 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 3 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 4 Buying merchandise
- 5 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 6 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 7 Egypt January-February 2018
- 8 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 9 safari for the mobility impaired
- 10 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 11 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 12 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 13 Private tour guide in Marrakech
- 14 Dubai shopping - any tips?
- 15 Need a Car in Nassau?
- 16 Dining in Cape Town
- 17 Change Tour Operators at Last Minute?
- 18 Dubai plan
- 19 Best Layover from NY to Cape Town
- 20 Israel with kids in August
- 21 Sterkfontein/ Cradle of Humankind
- 22 Iran in May
- 23 South Africa in June
- 24 Dual Citizenship- Travelling question
- 25 IRAN