Travel warning lifted but sanctions still in place. Maybe more Americans will visit - many, many Europeans were there last year.
U.S. State Dept. lifts travel warning for Syria
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 2 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 3 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 4 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 5 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 6 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 7 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 8 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 9 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 10 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 11 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 12 Uganda Travel Planning
- 13 Israel and Jordan
- 14 Green Season Safari Questions
- 15 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 16 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant
- 17 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 18 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 19 Ethiopia Omo valley tour(March 21-28)- Need a travel partner
- 20 Northern Circuit tour company
- 21 Delta trip Aug/28-9/10 Sooooo excited!!
- 22 Oman Trip Report
- 23 Family Itinerary - would welcome advice/opinion
- 24 A Look Back
- 25 Morocco photo gallery and tourist attractions