I am in the final stages of planning an Egypt and Jordan trip for next month. Other than going to jerash,Petra and Wadi Rum besides Amman-any other places that you would suggest adding to our itinerary? We have about 5/6 days there. Thanks!
Upcoming Jordan trip?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 2 Morocco for 2 nights
- 3 Memory cards for camera
- 4 Help with Rwanda trip
- 5 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 6 trip report, morocco
- 7 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 8 Sabi Sands camps
- 9 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 10 Hotels in Nairobi
- 11 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 12 Rwanda trip report
- 13 Tel Aviv beaches
- 14 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 15 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 16 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 17 israel and petra
- 18 Tentative Israel/Jordan Itinerary...help
- 19 Help with Kruger Park itinerary
- 20 Israel and Petra
- 21 Eilat - Petra and the Dead Sea
- 22 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 23 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June
- 24 HELP..visiting Oman and Qatar from Dubai
- 25 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!