I'm planning to do four days in the Kruger area in September or October - 2 in Kruger NP, and 2 in either Umkumbe (in Sabi) or Toro Yaka (in Balule). I'd love advice on picking between them (and possibly a recommendation for a camp in the NP that's easy to get to.
My main concerns with each are that Toro Yaka might not have great game (due to its being in Balule), although its Tripadvisor reviews are really glowing. Umkumbe my main worry is that the available land to drive on is quite small. My priorities are seeing game, first and foremost. After that a sense of remoteness would be great - and I never say no to good food. I'm less picky about the quality of the rooms and amenities. Anyone have suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.healthitcongress.com/vivax-male-enhancement/
- 2 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 3 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 4 Uganda Currency Exchange
- 5 Safari suggestions
- 6 Visiting Tanzania, Must DO list
- 7 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 8 Travel to Cairo in July
- 9 Targin into Zambia
- 10 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 11 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 12 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 13 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 14 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 15 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 16 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 17 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 18 Passport question for International flight
- 19 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 20 Tour operator near me
- 21 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 22 Sim card mainly for data
- 23 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 24 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?
- 25 Draft itinerary for Morocco