I'm planning to do four days in the Kruger area in September or October - 2 in Kruger NP, and 2 in either Umkumbe (in Sabi) or Toro Yaka (in Balule). I'd love advice on picking between them (and possibly a recommendation for a camp in the NP that's easy to get to.
My main concerns with each are that Toro Yaka might not have great game (due to its being in Balule), although its Tripadvisor reviews are really glowing. Umkumbe my main worry is that the available land to drive on is quite small. My priorities are seeing game, first and foremost. After that a sense of remoteness would be great - and I never say no to good food. I'm less picky about the quality of the rooms and amenities. Anyone have suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 온라인 바다 이야기 ▶ 홈피:≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 릴게임이란 ▼ 접속 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 3 My Topic Title http://www.healthcare24by7.org/dermabellix/
- 4 릴게임예시 ● 연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 5 http://soundcloudcommunity.org/testoflex-advanced/
- 6 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/nitro-build-plus-australia/
- 7 Recommendations for Houseboat in Chobe
- 8 Jerusalem and the Holy Land
- 9 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 10 safari for the mobility impaired
- 11 Car Rental Casablanca Aptil
- 12 Kenya and Tanzaniz combined 13 days Safari
- 13 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 14 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 15 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 16 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 17 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 18 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 19 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 20 Itinerary and logistics of Mid April Mrocco solo
- 21 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 22 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 23 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 24 Buying merchandise
- 25 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies