I am a solo female traveler heading on a Primate Safari in Uganda and Rwanda in Marrch 2014. I have narrowed it down to 2 companies (Churchhill Safari and Silverback Gorilla Safari). The price and itinerary are almost identical. Has anyone used these companies before?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tanzania Safari
- 2 Trip Report Africa & Dubai
- 3 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 4 14 day South Africa + Zimabawe with Gate 1 - Excellent Trip
- 5 Israel and Petra
- 6 Morocco for 2 nights
- 7 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June
- 8 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 9 Magnificant Morocco
- 10 The 1st of may questions .. when to go???
- 11 Hotels in Nairobi
- 12 israel and petra
- 13 Itinerary needed for four days in Morocco
- 14 Memory cards for camera
- 15 World Travel Expert
- 16 maputo beach resorts -- safer this year?
- 17 Deep sea fishing -Seychelles
- 18 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 19 FABULOUS Safari Clothing - Might as well look FINE...
- 20 Eilat/Petra Itinerary advice and Where to stay in the Dead Sea Area?
- 21 Oman: an indipendent and memorable 4x4 trip
- 22 Namibia and Botswana trip report: an indipendent 4x4 safari
- 23 Uganda Trip Report May 2012
- 24 Help with Kruger Park itinerary
- 25 Tanzania Visa on Arrival requirements?