I am a solo female traveler heading on a Primate Safari in Uganda and Rwanda in Marrch 2014. I have narrowed it down to 2 companies (Churchhill Safari and Silverback Gorilla Safari). The price and itinerary are almost identical. Has anyone used these companies before?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://eternitynaturalsgarcinia.com/t-complex-supplement/
- 2 where to go in africa
- 3 http://healthonlinereviews.com/pensida-eye-renewal-cream/
- 4 http://www.hearthpwn.org/nuvajen/
- 5 Stanleys Camp Luggage
- 6 First time safari advice and awkward question
- 7 Planning my last day in Morocco
- 8 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 9 Beware: Ewamanns Safaris is a scam!
- 10 South African Cities
- 11 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 12 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 13 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 14 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 15 Help with bags
- 16 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 17 4 DAYS IN MOROCCO- AGADIR OR ESSAOUIRA??
- 18 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 19 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 20 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 21 Israeli Tour Guides
- 22 Shopping in Morocco
- 23 Need 2-3 others to join Serengeti safari January 9-15, 2017
- 24 Weekend trip to a Middle Eastern City
- 25 HELP! 20+ days in Africa - First time ever trip