Has anyone used Abacus African Vacations? I am looking at their Uganda/Rwanda 14 day tour and it looks amazing. Price is good too.
Any tour companies that others have used is appreciated too.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER Installation CONTACT 1:8OO:68I:7208 Tech SUPPORT CARE
- 2 HP PRINTER Installation CONTACT 1:8OO:68I:7208 Tech SUPPORT CARE
- 3 Narrowing down my 10 day itinerary
- 4 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 5 Tel Aviv-Haifa: gifts and presents. Any ideas?
- 6 Kenya/Tanzania
- 7 Dubai first time
- 8 2 nights in Dubai
- 9 16 hours in Qatar
- 10 Petra from Israel
- 11 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 12 A South African in Lusaka
- 13 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 14 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 15 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 16 Where do I even start planning my SA safari?
- 17 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 18 RETURN TO BOTSWANA, PLUS JOHANNESBURG, 2017
- 19 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 20 Safari suggestions
- 21 Best places to eat in Egypt?
- 22 Cashgate Scandal Malawi effected my tour ?
- 23 Travel to Africa
- 24 Best SIM card companies for Kenya and Tanzania?
- 25 Beirut/Lebanon for 4 days--What not to miss?