We are very excited and are getting ready to leave for a 18 day trip in about three weeks. I am now trying to figure out how much extra money we need to bring for tipping and what are guidelines. We are three adults with a private guide/driver for the entire trip. I know that there will be other people such as rangers, trackers, porters, lodge staff that we will also want to tip. If someone can give some feedback, if would be greatly appreciated.
Uganda trip and Tipping
- 1 Budget Safari options in Botswana?
- 2 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 3 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 4 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 5 Morocco - private tour operators
- 6 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 7 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 8 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 9 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 10 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 11 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 12 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 13 Tanzania Feb 2013 -- my first but not last safari!
- 14 Most Romantic Places in Marrakech or Essaouira?
- 15 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 16 Africa Safari
- 17 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 18 Kruger Park trip
- 19 First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
- 20 Exclusie use vehicles at Mala Mala and Londolozi
- 21 phone service
- 22 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 23 Qatar - Doha my photos
- 24 The Grace Hotel (Johannesburg) is closing
- 25 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?