I'm planning a Classic tour in Uganda and I have already contacted and selected numerous local tour operators.
Now for a 9 days private tour I have some budget tour operators with offers AROUND 2,400$ and some midrange ones with offers AROUND 2,900$ both with Gorillas and Chimp permits included.
I have started the selection having a look at the reviews on the web and checking if they are or not on a Lonely Planet Guide, but now I cannot move on in the process.
Moreover, I don't know if it is better to choose the cheaper ones (since I have to keep an eye on costs) or prefer the midrange ones to avoid unpleasant surprises.
This is a list of the tour operators I selected, would you like to help me in making the right choice?
Africa's Great Exploration (AGE) Safaris.
Brovad Tours and Travel ltd
Lifetime Experience Safaris
Mountain goriilla coffee tours
Travel Explorer Africa Safari
Kazinga Tours Ltd.
Wild Excursion Safaris
1000 Shades of Green Tour
African Adventure Travellers
Afri Tours and Travel Limited
Nkuringo Walking Safaris
AA Safaris and Tours LTD (gorilla-safari.com)
East african safari
Great Lakes Safaris
Uganda Wildlife Scene Safaris
African Pearl Safaris
I hope this post, with your help, could be useful for someone else.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Luxury train ride
- 2 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 3 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 4 1.5 hours layover Dubai-enough time?
- 5 Cradle of Humankind
- 6 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 7 Morocco Working Itinerary
- 8 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 9 Petra from Israel
- 10 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 11 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 12 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 13 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 14 israel tour
- 15 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 16 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 17 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 18 Safety in Fes
- 19 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 20 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 21 Sim card mainly for data
- 22 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 23 Morocco: no such thing as fixed price in Medina
- 24 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania
- 25 Urgent help please for my final itinerary Morocco 10 nights