I'm planning a Classic tour in Uganda and I have already contacted and selected numerous local tour operators.
Now for a 9 days private tour I have some budget tour operators with offers AROUND 2,400$ and some midrange ones with offers AROUND 2,900$ both with Gorillas and Chimp permits included.
I have started the selection having a look at the reviews on the web and checking if they are or not on a Lonely Planet Guide, but now I cannot move on in the process.
Moreover, I don't know if it is better to choose the cheaper ones (since I have to keep an eye on costs) or prefer the midrange ones to avoid unpleasant surprises.
This is a list of the tour operators I selected, would you like to help me in making the right choice?
Africa's Great Exploration (AGE) Safaris.
Brovad Tours and Travel ltd
Lifetime Experience Safaris
Mountain goriilla coffee tours
Travel Explorer Africa Safari
Kazinga Tours Ltd.
Wild Excursion Safaris
1000 Shades of Green Tour
African Adventure Travellers
Afri Tours and Travel Limited
Nkuringo Walking Safaris
AA Safaris and Tours LTD (gorilla-safari.com)
East african safari
Great Lakes Safaris
Uganda Wildlife Scene Safaris
African Pearl Safaris
I hope this post, with your help, could be useful for someone else.
[UGANDA] Selected Budget and MidRange Tour Operators.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco Advice
- 2 Dubai and where else for one week?
- 3 Kenya Multi-Day Safari Trip Report
- 4 Gate1 discovery tours to Israel
- 5 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 6 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 7 3-week tour at Egypt
- 8 Advice For Morocco Desert Tours and camel trekking For 4 Night
- 9 Beirut
- 10 Travel Agent in DC: Seeking Reviews
- 11 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 12 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 13 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 14 Mashatu, Kgalagadi to Caprivi and a Moremi mobile with Masson Safaris
- 15 5/6 day trip in Morocco. Tips for itinerary and mode of travel
- 16 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 17 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 18 I'm going on safari for free!
- 19 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 20 Dubai first time
- 21 Private guide, non-self drive Namibia with Wild Dog Safaris in June
- 22 Overland from the Cape to the Serengeti
- 23 Observation - Possible Limited Space During Peak Season
- 24 South Africa's Eight UNESCO Sites
- 25 2015 Family Safari Tanzania Questions