I'm planning a 9 days Classic Tours of Uganda.
Along with the natural beauties, we would like to meet local people.
Are there any excursions that you suggest to enjoy this side of the tour as well?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco Questions
- 2 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 3 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 4 Botswana safari recs
- 5 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 6 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 7 Swartberg Pass or not?
- 8 Botswana in January
- 9 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 10 Help please! Port Elizabeth/Addo Elephant
- 11 Activities to Keep the Kids Entertained in Dubai
- 12 Rhino Africa - Reviews
- 13 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 14 Planning & Strategy for 1st African Safari - Early July 2017
- 15 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 16 Done with tourist activity/ two fully free solo days
- 17 2 days i n JO'burg
- 18 Victoria Falls 3 day visit from a month in SA
- 19 Timbavati or Klaserie Game Lodge Options
- 20 Jnb to Vic Falls cheap
- 21 Zambia HELP!
- 22 Israel in January
- 23 Morocco touring from Agadir
- 24 Imilchil marriage festival 2016 in Morocco
- 25 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience