I'm planning a 9 days "classic" tour of Uganda and have already contacted some tour operators.
Some of them exclude from the tour the Murchison Falls Park because it is out of the way and visiting the Falls would mean to avoid visiting something else.
Which one do you think are the best places to visit in Uganda?
Moreover, since we are interested in meeting local people are there any excursions that you suggest to enjoy this side of the trip?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Creative@: Tec*h sUPpOrt Kaspersky CONTACT 1:8OO-681-72O8 **Fixed
- 2 Creative@: Tec*h sUPpOrt Kaspersky CONTACT 1:8OO-681-72O8 **Fixed
- 3 KING : COMCAST TEC*H SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540:6830 COMCAST MAIL b*g
- 4 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 5 Uganda Currency Exchange
- 6 Safari suggestions
- 7 Visiting Tanzania, Must DO list
- 8 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 9 Travel to Cairo in July
- 10 Targin into Zambia
- 11 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 12 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 13 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 14 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 15 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 16 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 17 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 18 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 19 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 20 Passport question for International flight
- 21 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 22 Tour operator near me
- 23 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 24 Sim card mainly for data
- 25 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
[UGANDA] Classic Tour. Murchison Falls: highlight or out of the way