I'm planning a 9 days "classic" tour of Uganda and have already contacted some tour operators.
Some of them exclude from the tour the Murchison Falls Park because it is out of the way and visiting the Falls would mean to avoid visiting something else.
Which one do you think are the best places to visit in Uganda?
Moreover, since we are interested in meeting local people are there any excursions that you suggest to enjoy this side of the trip?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.fitwaypoint.com/alpha-monster-advanced-reviews/
- 2 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 3 First time Safari - any comments on Wild Wings/Taga Safari companies?
- 4 Mombasa recomendations please
- 5 March Trip to South Africa -- Need Quick Guidance Please!
- 6 Private tours in Morocco
- 7 Kings Pool vs. Duma Tau
- 8 Hotels for Victoria falls
- 9 First time to Africa-need help!
- 10 How do I know if a company is legit
- 11 Point and Shoot camera for a Kenyan Safari
- 12 South Africa trip report
- 13 Question about Yellow Fever certificate
- 14 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 15 Has anyone used this company in Uganda
- 16 Jewish tour Casablanca
- 17 Kenyan Safari Spending Money
- 18 Ethiopian security
- 19 Duffel Bag Suggestions?
- 20 Eyes on Africa Safari Recommendations???
- 21 morocco
- 22 Morocco 10 days - plz review
- 23 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 24 Is an Iranian visa a problem when entering Israel?
- 25 Casablanca or Rabat for two night stay
[UGANDA] Classic Tour. Murchison Falls: highlight or out of the way