I'm planning a 9 days "classic" tour of Uganda and have already contacted some tour operators.
Some of them exclude from the tour the Murchison Falls Park because it is out of the way and visiting the Falls would mean to avoid visiting something else.
Which one do you think are the best places to visit in Uganda?
Moreover, since we are interested in meeting local people are there any excursions that you suggest to enjoy this side of the trip?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 recommendations for first Africa safari?
- 2 Zimbabwe - Game Viewing in Hwange and Mana Pools?
- 3 Skip Victoria Falls for more Cape Town?
- 4 Once again last minute short trip to South Africa
- 5 first family kenyan safari trip report
- 6 Dubai for 3 Days (2 nights)
- 7 Naukluft Hiking Trail travel companions wanted
- 8 Passport pages stuck together
- 9 Self drive tour south africa
- 10 Packing for a month in Southern Africa
- 11 Tanzania-An organized trip or on our own?
- 12 Flight to italy then To Romani
- 13 Minor Children & Birth Certificates?
- 14 Duba activities - help deciding
- 15 Eilat
- 16 recommendations for AI islands
- 17 Trip Report: Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari with Earthlife Expeditions
- 18 Petra from Israel
- 19 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 20 What makes South Africa unique & different from other places in the world?
- 21 16hours transit at Doha
- 22 Travel with Children to South Africa with Emirates
- 23 Itinerary Input- Specifically on GR or staying longer in CT
- 24 South Africa Tour Company
- 25 Safari trip to Madikwe .
[UGANDA] Classic Tour. Murchison Falls: highlight or out of the way