I'm planning a 9 days "classic" tour of Uganda and have already contacted some tour operators.
Some of them exclude from the tour the Murchison Falls Park because it is out of the way and visiting the Falls would mean to avoid visiting something else.
Which one do you think are the best places to visit in Uganda?
Moreover, since we are interested in meeting local people are there any excursions that you suggest to enjoy this side of the trip?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 2 Morocco Trip Report
- 3 Israel Transportation
- 4 Has Anyone Been to Sudan...?
- 5 North African Tips for a First Timer
- 6 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 7 Chaos in the old Medina-Marrakech
- 8 Morocco help
- 9 First trip to Africa
- 10 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 11 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 12 3 day desert tour: Marrakech to Merzouga
- 13 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 14 IRAN
- 15 Money in Uganda
- 16 Uganda Visa
- 17 accomodation near Mata Mata Border post
- 18 Egypt- Dec Itinerary-help needed
- 19 Private Guide for Cairo
- 20 Egypt - Need Help!
- 21 Attractions in Cairo and around
- 22 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 23 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 24 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 25 Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
[UGANDA] Classic Tour. Murchison Falls: highlight or out of the way