Adrian and I are going to be arriving in Uganda in early October and have two weeks to explore. We are really excited and want to see all we can in this time We are really keen to do a gorilla treck (if possible), visit Queen Victoria park and go rafting on the great Nile! We are really keen to find out more...Does anyone have advice for some of the beautiful spots we could visit? Any info would be hugely appreciated! Nicky and Adrian
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 엔트리게임 ▶홈피: mat14.com】가입코드:ctx20⊙kakao:ctx2012♪♪
- 2 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 3 Safari suggestions
- 4 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 5 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 6 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 7 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 8 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 9 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 10 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 11 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 12 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 13 Passport question for International flight
- 14 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 15 Tour operator near me
- 16 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 17 Sim card mainly for data
- 18 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 19 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?
- 20 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 21 Morocco Itinerary: Too fast?
- 22 If you are looking for a guide in Morocco
- 23 9D8N Morocco Itinerary
- 24 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania
- 25 Storing luggage in Johannesburg