Adrian and I are going to be arriving in Uganda in early October and have two weeks to explore. We are really excited and want to see all we can in this time We are really keen to do a gorilla treck (if possible), visit Queen Victoria park and go rafting on the great Nile! We are really keen to find out more...Does anyone have advice for some of the beautiful spots we could visit? Any info would be hugely appreciated! Nicky and Adrian
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 2 safari for the mobility impaired
- 3 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 4 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 5 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 6 Jerusalem and the Holy Land
- 7 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 8 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 9 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 10 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 11 Itinerary and logistics of Mid April Mrocco solo
- 12 Kenya and Tanzaniz combined 13 days Safari
- 13 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 14 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 15 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 16 Buying merchandise
- 17 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 18 Egypt January-February 2018
- 19 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 20 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 21 Private tour guide in Marrakech
- 22 Dubai shopping - any tips?
- 23 Need a Car in Nassau?
- 24 Dining in Cape Town
- 25 Change Tour Operators at Last Minute?