Adrian and I are going to be arriving in Uganda in early October and have two weeks to explore. We are really excited and want to see all we can in this time We are really keen to do a gorilla treck (if possible), visit Queen Victoria park and go rafting on the great Nile! We are really keen to find out more...Does anyone have advice for some of the beautiful spots we could visit? Any info would be hugely appreciated! Nicky and Adrian
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Private Guide for Cairo
- 2 Texting from US to Israel
- 3 Itinerary Ideas
- 4 Son of Cecil shot by trophy hunter in Hwange
- 5 Once again last minute short trip to South Africa
- 6 African Safari/BeachTrip possible in 2 weeks?
- 7 recommendations for first Africa safari?
- 8 Lamu Island or Diani Beach
- 9 Zimbabwe - Game Viewing in Hwange and Mana Pools?
- 10 Skip Victoria Falls for more Cape Town?
- 11 first family kenyan safari trip report
- 12 Dubai for 3 Days (2 nights)
- 13 Naukluft Hiking Trail travel companions wanted
- 14 Passport pages stuck together
- 15 Self drive tour south africa
- 16 Packing for a month in Southern Africa
- 17 Tanzania-An organized trip or on our own?
- 18 Flight to italy then To Romani
- 19 Minor Children & Birth Certificates?
- 20 Duba activities - help deciding
- 21 Eilat
- 22 recommendations for AI islands
- 23 Trip Report: Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari with Earthlife Expeditions
- 24 Petra from Israel
- 25 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit