I have been thinking of going to Dubai. Been looking for a place near the Persian Gulf and I discovered that Ras al-Khaimah is one of the choices that I have. Do you have any experience in that place? Would be glad to have some feeds from you guys.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 help with itinerary please
- 2 Giraffe in Kruger national park
- 3 First time safari question
- 4 To drive or not to drive - need itinerary advice
- 5 A First Journey to Southern Africa: Cape, Falls, and Animal Safaris
- 6 Help choosing Safari in Botswana
- 7 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 8 Never use Travelust Safaris!
- 9 Lion Sands River Lodge or Narina Lodge
- 10 Swala Safaris
- 11 Safety at Sharm el sheikh and St Catherine's
- 12 Dubai
- 13 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 14 Driving from Jo-burg to Hazyview
- 15 Back in Iran again-just 11 days, help!
- 16 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 17 Help with last minute planning VFalls/Kruger/CapeTown
- 18 Etosha help
- 19 &Beyond vs. Wilderness Groups
- 20 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 21 private game reserve-kruger
- 22 Abu Dhabi and the Rest?
- 23 Dubai for 36 hours hotel recommendation
- 24 go2africa
- 25 Fabulous Feb. 2016 Rwanda, Tanzania and Kenya Trip