I have been thinking of going to Dubai. Been looking for a place near the Persian Gulf and I discovered that Ras al-Khaimah is one of the choices that I have. Do you have any experience in that place? Would be glad to have some feeds from you guys.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Safari in Tanzania
- 2 Late August Cape Town/Safari/Vic Falls Advice Wanted
- 3 First time Safari - any comments on Wild Wings/Taga Safari companies?
- 4 March Trip to South Africa -- Need Quick Guidance Please!
- 5 Route planning and advice visiting Southern Africa by car.
- 6 South Africa Kgalagadi & Kruger back-to-back in 2016
- 7 Alexandria
- 8 Dubai in 36 hours
- 9 good internet connection option Meknes
- 10 A very belated TR - South of Namibia with Kgalagadi
- 11 South Africa trip report
- 12 Marrakesh - Expenses
- 13 Can gay people travel safely in Morocco?
- 14 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 15 Mombasa recomendations please
- 16 Private tours in Morocco
- 17 Kings Pool vs. Duma Tau
- 18 Hotels for Victoria falls
- 19 First time to Africa-need help!
- 20 How do I know if a company is legit
- 21 Point and Shoot camera for a Kenyan Safari
- 22 Question about Yellow Fever certificate
- 23 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 24 Has anyone used this company in Uganda
- 25 Jewish tour Casablanca