I have been thinking of going to Dubai. Been looking for a place near the Persian Gulf and I discovered that Ras al-Khaimah is one of the choices that I have. Do you have any experience in that place? Would be glad to have some feeds from you guys.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tel Aviv-Haifa: gifts and presents. Any ideas?
- 2 Kenya/Tanzania
- 3 Dubai first time
- 4 2 nights in Dubai
- 5 16 hours in Qatar
- 6 Petra from Israel
- 7 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 8 A South African in Lusaka
- 9 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 10 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 11 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 12 Where do I even start planning my SA safari?
- 13 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 14 RETURN TO BOTSWANA, PLUS JOHANNESBURG, 2017
- 15 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 16 Safari suggestions
- 17 Best places to eat in Egypt?
- 18 Cashgate Scandal Malawi effected my tour ?
- 19 Travel to Africa
- 20 Best SIM card companies for Kenya and Tanzania?
- 21 Beirut/Lebanon for 4 days--What not to miss?
- 22 Complaint: Russell Frankish / Green Bush Pig Safaris
- 23 Just starting to contemplate a safari--pointers please
- 24 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 25 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?