Alec Harden, 29 years old, won the UAE Ultimate Explorer competition. He competed against four other finalists for the prize of living an adventurous life in UAE. As part of his prize, he can tour around the country and explore places he has never seen before. See the UAE news on http://www.7days.ae/
UAE Ultimate Explorer set to live an adventurous life
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Lady Egypt tour days
- 2 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 3 Anybody used Classic Africa to plan a safari?
- 4 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 5 Two Weeks in Capetown, want to add a safari
- 6 Safari buddies - late August
- 7 Just Back: Taming Kilimanjaro and northern Tanzania
- 8 Kruger
- 9 Americans in Iran - an amazing 1-month trip
- 10 Dennis's Trip Report: Caprivi Strip, Vic Falls and Hwange Park, Zimbabwe
- 11 Best African safari destination – in addition to Masai Mara Conservancy?
- 12 Morocco Trip Report
- 13 FRS Ferry between Tarifa and Tangier
- 14 Seychelles, Mauritius and South Africa Trip Report
- 15 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 16 Migration into the Mara early this year
- 17 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 18 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 19 Wild Dog Pups and Brown Hyenas: A Volunteer Adventure in South Africa
- 20 Wondering about airfare for 2016 Kenya safari
- 21 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 22 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 23 Help needed getting from Tel Aviv Airport to Eilat
- 24 Car Rentals in Israel
- 25 PORT SAID/CAIRO - 1 DAY off cruise ship