In initial trip planning/advice-seeking mode for two week trip in mid-July 2012.
Coming from San Francisco.Thinking to arrive into Nairobi, spend about 6 days on "standard" tour from Arusha (Ngorongoro, Serengeti, Masai Mara) then via road from Masai Mara to Uganda, for friend's "traditional" wedding in her home town of Busia (on the Kenya/Uganda border)
Her "formal" wedding is a week later in Kampala, so we have a week in Uganda before departing.
I'll fine-tune the specifics, with your help, later. For now, do you think the arrival and departure points, and time allotted (only two weeks, unfortunately) make sense? Would you plan those two weeks differently, knowing that there are specific dates i need to be in Uganda?
I have been to E Africa before, 40 yrs ago(!) ---have seen the "big name" game parks. But my travel companion has never been.
Any thoughts/advice/feedback most welcome! Asante!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 썬시티카지노【✰】→ WLD333.COM ←【✰】썬시티카지노
- 2 Dubai
- 3 help with itinerary please
- 4 South African tour operators
- 5 Giraffe in Kruger national park
- 6 First time safari question
- 7 To drive or not to drive - need itinerary advice
- 8 A First Journey to Southern Africa: Cape, Falls, and Animal Safaris
- 9 Help choosing Safari in Botswana
- 10 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 11 Never use Travelust Safaris!
- 12 Lion Sands River Lodge or Narina Lodge
- 13 Swala Safaris
- 14 Safety at Sharm el sheikh and St Catherine's
- 15 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 16 Driving from Jo-burg to Hazyview
- 17 Back in Iran again-just 11 days, help!
- 18 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 19 Help with last minute planning VFalls/Kruger/CapeTown
- 20 Etosha help
- 21 &Beyond vs. Wilderness Groups
- 22 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 23 private game reserve-kruger
- 24 Abu Dhabi and the Rest?
- 25 Dubai for 36 hours hotel recommendation
Two weeks mid July : arrive Nairobi, depart Kampala...and in between