Breathe, girl, BREATHE.
I am getting SO excited. Each day, I review another segment of our itinerary.
While I am completely stressed out at work and due to the fact that I will be traveling in Amsterdam for a week (departing one week from tomorrow) before my husband and I depart for our first trip to Africa, I cannot let any of that distract me.
I am now running through last minute details.. what to pack, what I still need to purchase (little things like extra batteries, travel size toiletries, etc..), things I need to photocopy and bring with us as well as leave with trusted family/friends, etc.. the list seems to be neverending. Each day passes and I cross one thing off, it seems that 3 more items appear! I guess I just want to make sure we have everything covered. I've never been away for more than 2 weeks, and this is double that!
Just wanted to share our excitement, vent a little and if anyone has any last minute additions or advice, I would be so appreciative if you could share!
I also wanted to send yet another thank you to all of you that helped me along the planning process. This is my trip of a lifetime, and the research I have done on this site has proved to be more helpful than any other.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 What a great idea!! Make a difference.
- 2 alone get acclimation Tera Buy RS 2007 Gold
- 3 Two Safari questions--one photography and one about gratuities
- 4 Need help with Camps Chitabe and Duma Tau
- 5 Porini Mara & Porini Lion in October 2016
- 6 Morocco - Chefchaouen, Ait Benhaddou
- 7 day trip fes to chefchaouen
- 8 Starting to research safaris, how much detail?
- 9 Can anyone rival Micato Safaris?
- 10 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 11 Has anyone shipped goods to Kenya?
- 12 Why no mention of the beautuful lion...
- 13 Has anyone used this safari company in Uganda?
- 14 Best time to visit 2016 -
- 15 Israel itinerary
- 16 Connection Time from the US to CPT from JNB?
- 17 Wondering how much US Dollars to change to Kenyan Shillings?
- 18 Safari photography help
- 19 20 days, Family who loves Adventure, over the Holidays
- 20 Travel within Africa
- 21 Last minute invite to Kenya - need reasonablebSafari tour operators
- 22 Flights to Uganda & Kenya
- 23 Namibia--fly-in or guided drive?
- 24 Can Anyone Say Anything Positive About Ethiopia Air?
- 25 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
Breathe, girl, BREATHE.