Breathe, girl, BREATHE.
I am getting SO excited. Each day, I review another segment of our itinerary.
While I am completely stressed out at work and due to the fact that I will be traveling in Amsterdam for a week (departing one week from tomorrow) before my husband and I depart for our first trip to Africa, I cannot let any of that distract me.
I am now running through last minute details.. what to pack, what I still need to purchase (little things like extra batteries, travel size toiletries, etc..), things I need to photocopy and bring with us as well as leave with trusted family/friends, etc.. the list seems to be neverending. Each day passes and I cross one thing off, it seems that 3 more items appear! I guess I just want to make sure we have everything covered. I've never been away for more than 2 weeks, and this is double that!
Just wanted to share our excitement, vent a little and if anyone has any last minute additions or advice, I would be so appreciative if you could share!
I also wanted to send yet another thank you to all of you that helped me along the planning process. This is my trip of a lifetime, and the research I have done on this site has proved to be more helpful than any other.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 trial present and reports say it co
- 2 Explore the Apes (Uganda & Rwanda)
- 3 Uganda, Rwanda, and Zanzibar-Brief Trip Report
- 4 2 Months in Ethiopia - My Experience
- 5 http://buysupplementsreview.com/blackcore-edge-max-pills/
- 6 Climb for a Cause
- 7 contract, and in view that t
- 8 http://www.supplementrocket.com/raw-power-xl/
- 9 Some Useful Tips For Avoiding Shoulder
- 10 Starting An Internet Marketing Business
- 11 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 12 Olive Safaris Entebbe Feedback
- 13 [UGANDA] Selected Budget and MidRange Tour Operators.
- 14 http://advancedtrimsite.com/alpha-performance-enhancer/
- 15 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/hydro-muscle-max-reviews/
- 16 http://buysupplementsreview.com/t90-xplode-reviews-canada/
- 17 Luggage restrictions-Kenya? Diani Beach?
- 18 Cape Town + safari itinerary
- 19 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 20 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 21 Itinerary Feedback: Kruger, Chobe, Victoria Falls, & Maasai Mara
- 22 DOHA LAYOVER
- 23 OR Tambo to Arathusa: Fly or Drive
- 24 Morocco Questions
- 25 Egypt Quickie Trip
Breathe, girl, BREATHE.