Breathe, girl, BREATHE.
I am getting SO excited. Each day, I review another segment of our itinerary.
While I am completely stressed out at work and due to the fact that I will be traveling in Amsterdam for a week (departing one week from tomorrow) before my husband and I depart for our first trip to Africa, I cannot let any of that distract me.
I am now running through last minute details.. what to pack, what I still need to purchase (little things like extra batteries, travel size toiletries, etc..), things I need to photocopy and bring with us as well as leave with trusted family/friends, etc.. the list seems to be neverending. Each day passes and I cross one thing off, it seems that 3 more items appear! I guess I just want to make sure we have everything covered. I've never been away for more than 2 weeks, and this is double that!
Just wanted to share our excitement, vent a little and if anyone has any last minute additions or advice, I would be so appreciative if you could share!
I also wanted to send yet another thank you to all of you that helped me along the planning process. This is my trip of a lifetime, and the research I have done on this site has proved to be more helpful than any other.
Two weeks and counting.. my first Africa trip!
Breathe, girl, BREATHE.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 how can I go to Iran ?
- 2 What to bring as gift from U.S. for Moroccan family?
- 3 Help with itinerary
- 4 Chimps, Gorillas and Camels- a Tale of Three Countries
- 5 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 6 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 7 Either Masai Mara or Serengeti in May 2015. Can I enjoy due to rains.
- 8 Wildlife camps in Kenya and Tanzania
- 9 5 months in Africa - advice please?
- 10 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 11 2/3 Months in South/East Africa - Itinerary help please?
- 12 How to chose a safari tour company?
- 13 Help with Safari in mid range, Stellenbosch,
- 14 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 15 what kind of phone
- 16 Small group tours in israel
- 17 Where is the Bisotun ?
- 18 Our hectic trek up Kilimanjaro and animal-filled safari in Tanzania!
- 19 Timbavati OR Kalahari
- 20 Iran Info, Please
- 21 1 month in southern Africa; how long in J'burg??
- 22 Safari on a budget!
- 23 fez accommodation
- 24 Gorilla Trekking with Churchill Safaris
- 25 Egypt safe travel