Breathe, girl, BREATHE.
I am getting SO excited. Each day, I review another segment of our itinerary.
While I am completely stressed out at work and due to the fact that I will be traveling in Amsterdam for a week (departing one week from tomorrow) before my husband and I depart for our first trip to Africa, I cannot let any of that distract me.
I am now running through last minute details.. what to pack, what I still need to purchase (little things like extra batteries, travel size toiletries, etc..), things I need to photocopy and bring with us as well as leave with trusted family/friends, etc.. the list seems to be neverending. Each day passes and I cross one thing off, it seems that 3 more items appear! I guess I just want to make sure we have everything covered. I've never been away for more than 2 weeks, and this is double that!
Just wanted to share our excitement, vent a little and if anyone has any last minute additions or advice, I would be so appreciative if you could share!
I also wanted to send yet another thank you to all of you that helped me along the planning process. This is my trip of a lifetime, and the research I have done on this site has proved to be more helpful than any other.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Advice, please: Addo Elephant Park to Cape Town AIrport on Garden Route
- 2 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 3 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 4 Israel in April - itinerary help
- 5 Kgalagadi Transfrontier NP
- 6 Mpumalanga visit
- 7 safe areas to go on safari
- 8 Rabat opinion and prices in Rabat + video
- 9 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 10 Okavango and Kalahari in December
- 11 Lion World
- 12 Victoria Falls
- 13 WOMEN DRIVING IN SA
- 14 8 nights in Dubai...need advice regarding Dubai/Petra combo.
- 15 2015: South Africa for a fortnight
- 16 Now is a GREAT time to visit Egypt! (Trip Report)
- 17 TRIP REPORT – 5 fantastic weeks in South Africa, Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe) and Mauritius
- 18 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 19 Keep watching the news and DON'T believe my trip report
- 20 Migration in Tanzania/Kenya - September
- 21 Trip to Kenya - Nov 26-Dec 9
- 22 Kruger park
- 23 Casablanca arrival -alternative first night stay
- 24 Have itinerary -- need an agency
- 25 Malaria medications Africa
Breathe, girl, BREATHE.