We just returned from a family trip to Kenya in celebration our fiftieth anniversary. We (the grandparents) had lived there many years ago and knew what we wanted to do. We found a small company called CKC Safaris; the director, John Muhoho, was incredibly responsive to all our interests, concerns and questions. Every detail was perfect. In addition to arranging transportation and accommodations, John arranged for a meeting with students we had taught in the 60's and also set up a surprise birthday cake presentation for my husband as well as a little surprise for our anniversary dinner. All three generations had a wonderful time. The driver-guides were safe, knowledgeable and very personable and friendly. We were treated like family. I highly recommend this company.
Two-week family trip to Kenya
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 2 Hotels in Nairobi
- 3 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 4 Uganda Travel Planning
- 5 Short stop in Dubai on our way to Bangkok for a few days
- 6 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 7 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 8 Kenya Safari: Ngerende Island Lodge, Mara Bushtops, or Porini Camps?
- 9 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 10 Green Season Safari Questions
- 11 Novice Safari question
- 12 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 13 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 14 Quick question about Kenya..
- 15 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 16 Morocco in April 2014
- 17 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 18 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 19 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 20 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 21 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 22 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 23 Israel and Jordan
- 24 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 25 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant