We just returned from a family trip to Kenya in celebration our fiftieth anniversary. We (the grandparents) had lived there many years ago and knew what we wanted to do. We found a small company called CKC Safaris; the director, John Muhoho, was incredibly responsive to all our interests, concerns and questions. Every detail was perfect. In addition to arranging transportation and accommodations, John arranged for a meeting with students we had taught in the 60's and also set up a surprise birthday cake presentation for my husband as well as a little surprise for our anniversary dinner. All three generations had a wonderful time. The driver-guides were safe, knowledgeable and very personable and friendly. We were treated like family. I highly recommend this company.
Two-week family trip to Kenya
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Car Rentals in Israel
- 2 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 3 Uganda or Rwanda 2015
- 4 Independence Day in Israel
- 5 KwaZulu Natal and Kruger - sort of a Trip Report
- 6 Trip Insurance - a must?
- 7 South Africa in February?
- 8 Drinking on safari
- 9 Travelust
- 10 Okavango Delta - how to see it without breaking the bank?
- 11 Shots for Morocco
- 12 South Africa - travel from Bloemfontein via Karoo to Stellenbosch
- 13 South Africa - Cape wine lands - Suggestions organized wine tasting tour
- 14 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 15 Southern Africa trip - 5 weeks April / May 2015 starting in KZN
- 16 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 17 To Egypt in February - Need some advice
- 18 Thinking about The Gambia
- 19 Private Guide in Israel - Cost question
- 20 correct date of last post: free ebook available Sunday Dec 11
- 21 Dubai Sand Dune dinner
- 22 DAY TRIP FROM AGADIR
- 23 “Extensive tour around Egypt in 36 Days”
- 24 Help in finding Israel tour guide Moshe Nov
- 25 Best Time to View Big Game in South Africa