We just returned from a family trip to Kenya in celebration our fiftieth anniversary. We (the grandparents) had lived there many years ago and knew what we wanted to do. We found a small company called CKC Safaris; the director, John Muhoho, was incredibly responsive to all our interests, concerns and questions. Every detail was perfect. In addition to arranging transportation and accommodations, John arranged for a meeting with students we had taught in the 60's and also set up a surprise birthday cake presentation for my husband as well as a little surprise for our anniversary dinner. All three generations had a wonderful time. The driver-guides were safe, knowledgeable and very personable and friendly. We were treated like family. I highly recommend this company.
Two-week family trip to Kenya
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Seeking Itinerary Routing for 3 week SA Trip
- 2 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 3 Cape Town Safety?
- 4 first time family safari in August 2014
- 5 BOTSWANA - Maun (Okavango) to Chobe - 4x4 self drive...
- 6 Memory cards for camera
- 7 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 8 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 9 Sabi Sands camps
- 10 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 11 London to Tel aviv What to expect at BG /Trans to Tel aviv / booking.com
- 12 place to sleep near airport for a 6 hour layover .. switching airports
- 13 Help with Rwanda trip
- 14 History Of Mount Kilimanjaro
- 15 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 16 Tel Aviv beaches
- 17 trip report, morocco
- 18 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 19 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 20 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 21 Morocco for 2 nights
- 22 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 23 Hotels in Nairobi
- 24 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 25 Rwanda trip report