We just returned from a family trip to Kenya in celebration our fiftieth anniversary. We (the grandparents) had lived there many years ago and knew what we wanted to do. We found a small company called CKC Safaris; the director, John Muhoho, was incredibly responsive to all our interests, concerns and questions. Every detail was perfect. In addition to arranging transportation and accommodations, John arranged for a meeting with students we had taught in the 60's and also set up a surprise birthday cake presentation for my husband as well as a little surprise for our anniversary dinner. All three generations had a wonderful time. The driver-guides were safe, knowledgeable and very personable and friendly. We were treated like family. I highly recommend this company.
Two-week family trip to Kenya
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 2 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 3 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 4 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 5 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 6 Zambia Impressions
- 7 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 8 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 9 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 10 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 11 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 12 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 13 Dubai first time
- 14 Mauritius September 2015 - Silver Beach Resort or Emeraude Beach Attitude?
- 15 Taste of Dubai
- 16 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 17 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 18 Canoe Safari Jan - Feb
- 19 Dubai and/or Oman
- 20 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 21 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 22 Morocco Advice
- 23 MOROCCO SOLO
- 24 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 25 Suggestions for a group tour