Hello Fodorites! Just wrapping up an amazing two month expedition covering six countries and some amazing wildlife and culture. Highpoints include: Lowland & Mountain Gorillas, Ba'aka Pygmy cultural experiences, Congo Basin rainforest treks and wildlife, Rwanda primates, Uganda safari, Rwenzori trek, Kenya classic safari, Ethiopian wildlife and tribal expedition! Full trip reports and photoblog coming soon!
Two Month Central & Eastern Africa Coming To An End...
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 2 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 3 Short stop in Dubai on our way to Bangkok for a few days
- 4 Kenya Safari: Ngerende Island Lodge, Mara Bushtops, or Porini Camps?
- 5 Hotels in Nairobi
- 6 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 7 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 8 Green Season Safari Questions
- 9 Novice Safari question
- 10 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 11 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 12 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 13 Quick question about Kenya..
- 14 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 15 Morocco in April 2014
- 16 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 17 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 18 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 19 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 20 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 21 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 22 Uganda Travel Planning
- 23 Israel and Jordan
- 24 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 25 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant