We are a british couple getting married in Cape town in November and we want to honeymoon in Africa / Indian ocean combining safari and a beach to relax at the end.
We have been given two different itinerys as starting points and just wanted to gather as much feedback as possible.
Botswana / Zambia / Mozambique
3 nights Kwara Camp
3 nights Xakanaxa Camp
2 nights Tongabezi
7 nights Benguerra lodge
Kenya / Zanzibar
1 night Ngong House Nairobi
2 nights Shompole Lodge, Magadi Game Reserve
3 nights Naibor Camp, Masai Mara
2 nights Bedouin Camp, Samburu Game Researve
1 night Emerson & Green Stone town
6 nights matemwe Bungalows
We are hiring out a whole guest house for the wedding and guests in Cape town so we do not need help with that bit & flying ex UK to Cape Town.
We are experienced travellers but first time safari people & have stayed in all types of place from backpackers to 5* Maldives.
We do not mind sacrificing comfort for wildlife on safari. We are concerned with choice & quality of food on both island retreats.
Could anyone give any feedback on the above, we get married 6th November 2006 so will be taking this itinery 8th November onwards. We have been quoted GBP 9000 for both of us including all flights international and within Africa & all transfers. If I can clarify any bits then please ask - I just need some impartial advise!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 2 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 3 Morocco Questions
- 4 Swartberg Pass or not?
- 5 Botswana in January
- 6 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 7 Help please! Port Elizabeth/Addo Elephant
- 8 Activities to Keep the Kids Entertained in Dubai
- 9 Rhino Africa - Reviews
- 10 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 11 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 12 Planning & Strategy for 1st African Safari - Early July 2017
- 13 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 14 Done with tourist activity/ two fully free solo days
- 15 2 days i n JO'burg
- 16 Victoria Falls 3 day visit from a month in SA
- 17 Timbavati or Klaserie Game Lodge Options
- 18 Jnb to Vic Falls cheap
- 19 Zambia HELP!
- 20 Israel in January
- 21 Morocco touring from Agadir
- 22 Imilchil marriage festival 2016 in Morocco
- 23 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 24 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 25 Guidance on Single Supplement Fess