We are a british couple getting married in Cape town in November and we want to honeymoon in Africa / Indian ocean combining safari and a beach to relax at the end.
We have been given two different itinerys as starting points and just wanted to gather as much feedback as possible.
Botswana / Zambia / Mozambique
3 nights Kwara Camp
3 nights Xakanaxa Camp
2 nights Tongabezi
7 nights Benguerra lodge
Kenya / Zanzibar
1 night Ngong House Nairobi
2 nights Shompole Lodge, Magadi Game Reserve
3 nights Naibor Camp, Masai Mara
2 nights Bedouin Camp, Samburu Game Researve
1 night Emerson & Green Stone town
6 nights matemwe Bungalows
We are hiring out a whole guest house for the wedding and guests in Cape town so we do not need help with that bit & flying ex UK to Cape Town.
We are experienced travellers but first time safari people & have stayed in all types of place from backpackers to 5* Maldives.
We do not mind sacrificing comfort for wildlife on safari. We are concerned with choice & quality of food on both island retreats.
Could anyone give any feedback on the above, we get married 6th November 2006 so will be taking this itinery 8th November onwards. We have been quoted GBP 9000 for both of us including all flights international and within Africa & all transfers. If I can clarify any bits then please ask - I just need some impartial advise!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Update on sim cards and iphones in Morocco?
- 2 Electric plugs in Morocco
- 3 Kenya and Tanzaniz combined 13 days Safari
- 4 safari for the mobility impaired
- 5 Restaurants and other suggestions - Fez, Essaouira
- 6 Itinerary and logistics of Mid April Mrocco solo
- 7 Carpet cooperative in Fes or Chefchaouen
- 8 Recommendations for Houseboat in Chobe
- 9 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 10 Must sees in Southern Africa
- 11 Jerusalem and the Holy Land
- 12 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 13 Car Rental Casablanca Aptil
- 14 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 15 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 16 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 17 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 18 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 19 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 20 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 21 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 22 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 23 Buying merchandise
- 24 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 25 Egypt January-February 2018