We are a british couple getting married in Cape town in November and we want to honeymoon in Africa / Indian ocean combining safari and a beach to relax at the end.
We have been given two different itinerys as starting points and just wanted to gather as much feedback as possible.
Botswana / Zambia / Mozambique
3 nights Kwara Camp
3 nights Xakanaxa Camp
2 nights Tongabezi
7 nights Benguerra lodge
Kenya / Zanzibar
1 night Ngong House Nairobi
2 nights Shompole Lodge, Magadi Game Reserve
3 nights Naibor Camp, Masai Mara
2 nights Bedouin Camp, Samburu Game Researve
1 night Emerson & Green Stone town
6 nights matemwe Bungalows
We are hiring out a whole guest house for the wedding and guests in Cape town so we do not need help with that bit & flying ex UK to Cape Town.
We are experienced travellers but first time safari people & have stayed in all types of place from backpackers to 5* Maldives.
We do not mind sacrificing comfort for wildlife on safari. We are concerned with choice & quality of food on both island retreats.
Could anyone give any feedback on the above, we get married 6th November 2006 so will be taking this itinery 8th November onwards. We have been quoted GBP 9000 for both of us including all flights international and within Africa & all transfers. If I can clarify any bits then please ask - I just need some impartial advise!
Two honeymoon options
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 2 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 3 Quick question about Kenya..
- 4 Green Season Safari Questions
- 5 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 6 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 7 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 8 Morocco in April 2014
- 9 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 10 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 11 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 12 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 13 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 14 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 15 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 16 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 17 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 18 Uganda Travel Planning
- 19 Israel and Jordan
- 20 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 21 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant
- 22 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 23 Ethiopia Omo valley tour(March 21-28)- Need a travel partner
- 24 Northern Circuit tour company
- 25 Delta trip Aug/28-9/10 Sooooo excited!!