We are a british couple getting married in Cape town in November and we want to honeymoon in Africa / Indian ocean combining safari and a beach to relax at the end.
We have been given two different itinerys as starting points and just wanted to gather as much feedback as possible.
Botswana / Zambia / Mozambique
3 nights Kwara Camp
3 nights Xakanaxa Camp
2 nights Tongabezi
7 nights Benguerra lodge
Kenya / Zanzibar
1 night Ngong House Nairobi
2 nights Shompole Lodge, Magadi Game Reserve
3 nights Naibor Camp, Masai Mara
2 nights Bedouin Camp, Samburu Game Researve
1 night Emerson & Green Stone town
6 nights matemwe Bungalows
We are hiring out a whole guest house for the wedding and guests in Cape town so we do not need help with that bit & flying ex UK to Cape Town.
We are experienced travellers but first time safari people & have stayed in all types of place from backpackers to 5* Maldives.
We do not mind sacrificing comfort for wildlife on safari. We are concerned with choice & quality of food on both island retreats.
Could anyone give any feedback on the above, we get married 6th November 2006 so will be taking this itinery 8th November onwards. We have been quoted GBP 9000 for both of us including all flights international and within Africa & all transfers. If I can clarify any bits then please ask - I just need some impartial advise!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 US: avg Tec*h SUPPO0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 avg 24*7
- 2 mcafee Installation CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 3 ERROR Solution :THUNDERBIRD GET TEC*H SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681 :7208
- 4 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 5 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 6 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 7 Uganda Currency Exchange
- 8 Safari suggestions
- 9 Visiting Tanzania, Must DO list
- 10 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 11 Travel to Cairo in July
- 12 Targin into Zambia
- 13 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 14 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 15 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 16 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 17 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 18 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 19 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 20 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 21 Passport question for International flight
- 22 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 23 Tour operator near me
- 24 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 25 Sim card mainly for data