I am starting to help plan my college daughter's spring break trip to Tunisia as she is doing a semester abroad in Sicily and her internet time is very limited there.She is hoping to go to Tunisia in March over their spring break with 3 other friends(male and female). Questions: since she lives south of Catania is her only way of getting to Tunis by way of Rome or Milan? The Hotel Carleton that you stayed at Twit cho-would you recommend safe for young girls and somewhat close to sites? The four of them are very history orientated and are not really into doing the beach thing.Other hotels or areas you would recommend staying at that would be easy for picking up public transport to Carthage and surrounding areas?Would you use Tunis as a base and then just do daytrips out of there? Is the 1 hour camel ride really worth going down to Dous for?They had wanted to do some touristy things but do you think that they should be using a guide? Thanks for all you help!
Twit cho and other Tunisia authorities-need some help!
- 1 Morocco - private tour operators
- 2 Exclusie use vehicles at Mala Mala and Londolozi
- 3 Africa Safari
- 4 phone service
- 5 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 6 Qatar - Doha my photos
- 7 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 8 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 9 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 10 The Grace Hotel (Johannesburg) is closing
- 11 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?
- 12 Ashdod to Jaffa and Tel Aviv
- 13 Haifa - Acre & the Baha'i Gardens
- 14 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 15 Marrakesh and Fez w/ side trip
- 16 What about Intrepid Travel as a tour company?
- 17 Amazing Safari Trip in Zimbabwe (Matopos-Hwange & Victoria Falls)
- 18 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 19 transfer from jnb and Durban airports
- 20 Trip Report - Honeymoon Safari in Tanzania - End of July/August 2012
- 21 ZAMBIA / ZIMBABWE SAFETY.
- 22 Shipping from Morocco - Help!
- 23 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!
- 24 Weekend tours out of Lusaka
- 25 Tanzania or South Africa? Traveling with 70-year old parents