I am starting to help plan my college daughter's spring break trip to Tunisia as she is doing a semester abroad in Sicily and her internet time is very limited there.She is hoping to go to Tunisia in March over their spring break with 3 other friends(male and female). Questions: since she lives south of Catania is her only way of getting to Tunis by way of Rome or Milan? The Hotel Carleton that you stayed at Twit cho-would you recommend safe for young girls and somewhat close to sites? The four of them are very history orientated and are not really into doing the beach thing.Other hotels or areas you would recommend staying at that would be easy for picking up public transport to Carthage and surrounding areas?Would you use Tunis as a base and then just do daytrips out of there? Is the 1 hour camel ride really worth going down to Dous for?They had wanted to do some touristy things but do you think that they should be using a guide? Thanks for all you help!
Twit cho and other Tunisia authorities-need some help!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Car Rentals in Israel
- 2 South Africa in February?
- 3 KwaZulu Natal and Kruger - sort of a Trip Report
- 4 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 5 Morocco to portugal
- 6 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 7 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 8 Uganda or Rwanda 2015
- 9 Independence Day in Israel
- 10 Trip Insurance - a must?
- 11 Drinking on safari
- 12 Fodor's 100 Hotel Award Winners
- 13 Travelust
- 14 Okavango Delta - how to see it without breaking the bank?
- 15 Shots for Morocco
- 16 South Africa - travel from Bloemfontein via Karoo to Stellenbosch
- 17 South Africa - Cape wine lands - Suggestions organized wine tasting tour
- 18 Southern Africa trip - 5 weeks April / May 2015 starting in KZN
- 19 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 20 To Egypt in February - Need some advice
- 21 Thinking about The Gambia
- 22 Private Guide in Israel - Cost question
- 23 correct date of last post: free ebook available Sunday Dec 11
- 24 Dubai Sand Dune dinner
- 25 DAY TRIP FROM AGADIR