I am starting to help plan my college daughter's spring break trip to Tunisia as she is doing a semester abroad in Sicily and her internet time is very limited there.She is hoping to go to Tunisia in March over their spring break with 3 other friends(male and female). Questions: since she lives south of Catania is her only way of getting to Tunis by way of Rome or Milan? The Hotel Carleton that you stayed at Twit cho-would you recommend safe for young girls and somewhat close to sites? The four of them are very history orientated and are not really into doing the beach thing.Other hotels or areas you would recommend staying at that would be easy for picking up public transport to Carthage and surrounding areas?Would you use Tunis as a base and then just do daytrips out of there? Is the 1 hour camel ride really worth going down to Dous for?They had wanted to do some touristy things but do you think that they should be using a guide? Thanks for all you help!
Twit cho and other Tunisia authorities-need some help!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Sabi Sands camps
- 2 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 3 London to Tel aviv What to expect at BG /Trans to Tel aviv / booking.com
- 4 place to sleep near airport for a 6 hour layover .. switching airports
- 5 Help with Rwanda trip
- 6 History Of Mount Kilimanjaro
- 7 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 8 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 9 Tel Aviv beaches
- 10 Memory cards for camera
- 11 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 12 trip report, morocco
- 13 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 14 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 15 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 16 Morocco for 2 nights
- 17 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 18 Hotels in Nairobi
- 19 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 20 Rwanda trip report
- 21 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 22 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 23 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 24 israel and petra
- 25 Tentative Israel/Jordan Itinerary...help