I am starting to help plan my college daughter's spring break trip to Tunisia as she is doing a semester abroad in Sicily and her internet time is very limited there.She is hoping to go to Tunisia in March over their spring break with 3 other friends(male and female). Questions: since she lives south of Catania is her only way of getting to Tunis by way of Rome or Milan? The Hotel Carleton that you stayed at Twit cho-would you recommend safe for young girls and somewhat close to sites? The four of them are very history orientated and are not really into doing the beach thing.Other hotels or areas you would recommend staying at that would be easy for picking up public transport to Carthage and surrounding areas?Would you use Tunis as a base and then just do daytrips out of there? Is the 1 hour camel ride really worth going down to Dous for?They had wanted to do some touristy things but do you think that they should be using a guide? Thanks for all you help!
Twit cho and other Tunisia authorities-need some help!
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Help! First African safari!!!
- 2 Safari Cost Comparison
- 3 dubai for 5 days
- 4 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 5 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 6 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 7 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 8 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 9 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 10 Bugs n' Botswana
- 11 Group Trip to Israel
- 12 My Trip to Palestine
- 13 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 14 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 15 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 16 My trip to Egypt .....
- 17 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 18 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 19 Safari and Beach in June
- 20 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique
- 21 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 22 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 23 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 24 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 25 Homestay Accomodation