I am starting to help plan my college daughter's spring break trip to Tunisia as she is doing a semester abroad in Sicily and her internet time is very limited there.She is hoping to go to Tunisia in March over their spring break with 3 other friends(male and female). Questions: since she lives south of Catania is her only way of getting to Tunis by way of Rome or Milan? The Hotel Carleton that you stayed at Twit cho-would you recommend safe for young girls and somewhat close to sites? The four of them are very history orientated and are not really into doing the beach thing.Other hotels or areas you would recommend staying at that would be easy for picking up public transport to Carthage and surrounding areas?Would you use Tunis as a base and then just do daytrips out of there? Is the 1 hour camel ride really worth going down to Dous for?They had wanted to do some touristy things but do you think that they should be using a guide? Thanks for all you help!
Twit cho and other Tunisia authorities-need some help!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Green Season Safari Questions
- 2 Short stop in Dubai on our way to Bangkok for a few days
- 3 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 4 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 5 Hotels in Nairobi
- 6 Novice Safari question
- 7 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 8 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 9 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 10 Quick question about Kenya..
- 11 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 12 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 13 Morocco in April 2014
- 14 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 15 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 16 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 17 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 18 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 19 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 20 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 21 Uganda Travel Planning
- 22 Israel and Jordan
- 23 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 24 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant
- 25 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September