Am heading to London (where one of my best friends lives) this fall. Am going to visit Scotland & Greece as well. (Greece has been #1 on my to go list for years.) Would like to add one more location close to Greece since I don't know when I'll be able to go again. Was thinking about Turkey (Istanbul or Bodrum) or Cairo, Egypt. I'm more of a backpack/hostel traveller if that helps.
Has anyone been to either country or have any suggestions/advice? Anything is appreciated, thanks!
Turkey or Egypt?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Staying out all day vs coming in for lunch in Botswana parks/concessions?
- 2 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 3 Ideas about the trip.
- 4 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 5 3 days in Teheran
- 6 CAMEL TREK IN MOROCCO
- 7 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 8 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 9 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 10 Oman - moderate priced hotel near souks
- 11 Taxi - Casablanca Airport to El Jdidh
- 12 Questions about Chobe
- 13 What camera to use on safari
- 14 Ethiopian Air - Horrible
- 15 Botswana vs Namibia in May
- 16 Discover Namibia Tours & Safaris - Gemma Dry
- 17 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 18 To go to Israel or not?
- 19 Bidair at JNB
- 20 Saw the Big 5 in one day in the Mara last week!
- 21 Trip report/blog - South Africa honeymoon
- 22 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 23 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 24 Eastern Cape Lodges
- 25 Best Month for Experiencing The Great Migration