Am heading to London (where one of my best friends lives) this fall. Am going to visit Scotland & Greece as well. (Greece has been #1 on my to go list for years.) Would like to add one more location close to Greece since I don't know when I'll be able to go again. Was thinking about Turkey (Istanbul or Bodrum) or Cairo, Egypt. I'm more of a backpack/hostel traveller if that helps.
Has anyone been to either country or have any suggestions/advice? Anything is appreciated, thanks!
Turkey or Egypt?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco Advice
- 2 Dubai and where else for one week?
- 3 Kenya Multi-Day Safari Trip Report
- 4 Gate1 discovery tours to Israel
- 5 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 6 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 7 3-week tour at Egypt
- 8 Advice For Morocco Desert Tours and camel trekking For 4 Night
- 9 Beirut
- 10 Travel Agent in DC: Seeking Reviews
- 11 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 12 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 13 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 14 Mashatu, Kgalagadi to Caprivi and a Moremi mobile with Masson Safaris
- 15 5/6 day trip in Morocco. Tips for itinerary and mode of travel
- 16 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 17 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 18 I'm going on safari for free!
- 19 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 20 Dubai first time
- 21 Private guide, non-self drive Namibia with Wild Dog Safaris in June
- 22 Overland from the Cape to the Serengeti
- 23 Observation - Possible Limited Space During Peak Season
- 24 South Africa's Eight UNESCO Sites
- 25 2015 Family Safari Tanzania Questions