Am heading to London (where one of my best friends lives) this fall. Am going to visit Scotland & Greece as well. (Greece has been #1 on my to go list for years.) Would like to add one more location close to Greece since I don't know when I'll be able to go again. Was thinking about Turkey (Istanbul or Bodrum) or Cairo, Egypt. I'm more of a backpack/hostel traveller if that helps.
Has anyone been to either country or have any suggestions/advice? Anything is appreciated, thanks!
Turkey or Egypt?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 2 2 days in Nairobi- hotel and guides!
- 3 Durban / Hluhluwe / Ponta Mamoli (Mozambique) / Mkuze Falls Itinerary
- 4 Cape Town Trip
- 5 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 6 2015 Family Safari Tanzania Questions
- 7 New exit tax when departing Tunisia
- 8 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 9 Eight days in Israel--What did I miss?
- 10 Cairo Hotels and Safety
- 11 What a wonderful holiday in Kenya!!
- 12 Uganda/Rwanda - trip report and lots of information for independent travel
- 13 Eilat to Petra
- 14 Long layover at Hamad Airport, Doha
- 15 DAY TRIP FROM AGADIR
- 16 Private driver for one day from Agadir?
- 17 Safaga activités
- 18 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 19 12 hours layover in Cairo
- 20 Jordan vacation
- 21 Has anyone used this safari company in Uganda?
- 22 Tipping for a hot air balloon safari?
- 23 Morocco Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert - Any recommended itinerary ?
- 24 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 25 Serengeti self-drive camping trip