Am heading to London (where one of my best friends lives) this fall. Am going to visit Scotland & Greece as well. (Greece has been #1 on my to go list for years.) Would like to add one more location close to Greece since I don't know when I'll be able to go again. Was thinking about Turkey (Istanbul or Bodrum) or Cairo, Egypt. I'm more of a backpack/hostel traveller if that helps.
Has anyone been to either country or have any suggestions/advice? Anything is appreciated, thanks!
Turkey or Egypt?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Is this too ambitious for a trip to Africa?
- 2 Recent experience with Around Morocco or Authentic Morocco Tours
- 3 Tour Operator/Vendor for safari planning suggestions?
- 4 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 5 One night camping in the desert in Morocco?
- 6 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 7 short report: the wonderful gambia
- 8 Best Airline/Route from US to Rwanda & Kenya
- 9 botswana, zimbabwe/zambia trip advice
- 10 Safari on a budget!
- 11 Help! Need guidance for safari to Kenya and Tanzania late May
- 12 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 13 Itinerary Help-South Africa
- 14 Things to see in Dubai
- 15 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 16 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 17 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 18 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 19 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 20 looking for nice boutique hotel in tel aviv
- 21 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 22 Garden Route PE to Cape Town
- 23 Tips for Israel
- 24 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day
- 25 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza