Am heading to London (where one of my best friends lives) this fall. Am going to visit Scotland & Greece as well. (Greece has been #1 on my to go list for years.) Would like to add one more location close to Greece since I don't know when I'll be able to go again. Was thinking about Turkey (Istanbul or Bodrum) or Cairo, Egypt. I'm more of a backpack/hostel traveller if that helps.
Has anyone been to either country or have any suggestions/advice? Anything is appreciated, thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 아시안바카라※≫┫ＥＷＳ７３.ＣＯＭ ┣≪※ 아시안바카라
- 2 생방송카지노※≫┫ＥＷＳ７３.ＣＯＭ ┣≪※ 생방송카지노
- 3 Gorrillas in Rwanda
- 4 Malawi with kiddos
- 5 Zimbabwe traveling solo
- 6 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 7 Extended wait time at JNB airport
- 8 Capetown, Garden Route & Safari
- 9 SOUTH AFRICAN SAFARI TRIP-JULY 2015
- 10 Mauritius info request please
- 11 South Africa- Capetown/Safari Planning Help Please
- 12 Tanzania and Kenya tour company?
- 13 New Visa Rules on arrival for Kenya W.E.F 01 July 2015
- 14 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 15 WiFi on Safari
- 16 Travel within Africa
- 17 Cape Town - things to do IN THE CITY and where to stay?
- 18 In South Africa, What do Hotels Mean by "Tea and Coffee-making Facilities"?
- 19 Israel itinerary planning
- 20 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 21 Capetown 3-day itinerary?
- 22 My experience of 8 day tour in Morocco
- 23 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 24 My Tour in Morocco by 4x4
- 25 Kenya: No longer able to get visa on arrival at airport?