Am heading to London (where one of my best friends lives) this fall. Am going to visit Scotland & Greece as well. (Greece has been #1 on my to go list for years.) Would like to add one more location close to Greece since I don't know when I'll be able to go again. Was thinking about Turkey (Istanbul or Bodrum) or Cairo, Egypt. I'm more of a backpack/hostel traveller if that helps.
Has anyone been to either country or have any suggestions/advice? Anything is appreciated, thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 2 Touring Morocco alone for a few days? (fez & marrekech)
- 3 How to spend four nights in Morocco
- 4 African Safari
- 5 Tanzania & Zanzibar Itinerary
- 6 FIRST South Africa's trip might be brought to us by You
- 7 Please give your preferences on these two private Lodges
- 8 Insurance Coverage while in Egypt
- 9 South Africa safari, Cape town self drive trip plan- many questions
- 10 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 11 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 12 Is the migration early this year
- 13 EXCURSION - HAIFA to YAD VASHEM
- 14 Cape Town Itinerary
- 15 Staying overnight at Nairobi Airport as solo female traveler?
- 16 Hotel suggestions in Cape Town
- 17 Tangier (Tanger) Ville railway station
- 18 Madagascar - your tips please
- 19 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 20 Best Economy Hotels In Bahrain
- 21 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 22 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 23 Burj Khalifa, pre-book or not?
- 24 Road To Morocco Tours
- 25 Magnificant Morocco