Am heading to London (where one of my best friends lives) this fall. Am going to visit Scotland & Greece as well. (Greece has been #1 on my to go list for years.) Would like to add one more location close to Greece since I don't know when I'll be able to go again. Was thinking about Turkey (Istanbul or Bodrum) or Cairo, Egypt. I'm more of a backpack/hostel traveller if that helps.
Has anyone been to either country or have any suggestions/advice? Anything is appreciated, thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 China Supply Sinotruk HOWO Truck For You
- 2 Two Safari questions--one photography and one about gratuities
- 3 Wondering how much US Dollars to change to Kenyan Shillings?
- 4 Safari photography help
- 5 20 days, Family who loves Adventure, over the Holidays
- 6 Travel within Africa
- 7 Last minute invite to Kenya - need reasonablebSafari tour operators
- 8 Flights to Uganda & Kenya
- 9 Why no mention of the beautuful lion...
- 10 Namibia--fly-in or guided drive?
- 11 Best time to visit 2016 -
- 12 Can Anyone Say Anything Positive About Ethiopia Air?
- 13 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 14 Tanzania trip Advice
- 15 day trip fes to chefchaouen
- 16 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 17 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 18 1st time Africa: Zambezi Rafting & more - what do I need to know?
- 19 el gouna or soma bay????
- 20 Morocco - Chefchaouen, Ait Benhaddou
- 21 What is a normal price for driver from Amman airport to Petra
- 22 Israel itinerary
- 23 Malawi with kiddos
- 24 Porini Mara & Porini Lion in October 2016
- 25 Local Tanzania companies