Am heading to London (where one of my best friends lives) this fall. Am going to visit Scotland & Greece as well. (Greece has been #1 on my to go list for years.) Would like to add one more location close to Greece since I don't know when I'll be able to go again. Was thinking about Turkey (Istanbul or Bodrum) or Cairo, Egypt. I'm more of a backpack/hostel traveller if that helps.
Has anyone been to either country or have any suggestions/advice? Anything is appreciated, thanks!
Turkey or Egypt?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco Trip Report
- 2 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 3 Help needed getting from Tel Aviv Airport to Eilat
- 4 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 5 Wondering about airfare for 2016 Kenya safari
- 6 Seychelles, Mauritius and South Africa Trip Report
- 7 Car Rentals in Israel
- 8 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 9 PORT SAID/CAIRO - 1 DAY off cruise ship
- 10 Travelling with my elderly Mum to Jordan, Israel and PA
- 11 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 12 Hotel- 1 night in Doha
- 13 Americans in Iran - an amazing 1-month trip
- 14 Johannesburg...?
- 15 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 16 How much time for Egyptian Museum of Antiquity
- 17 Recent Travel to Burkina Faso
- 18 Islands to spend holidays
- 19 Tanzania Itinerary Advice
- 20 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 21 Safari buddies - late August
- 22 Suggestions for a week in Dubai
- 23 Winelands, South Africa - Need a Plan
- 24 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 25 Tanzania Safari Itinerary Help Please?!!...Or Book When I Get There?