Am heading to London (where one of my best friends lives) this fall. Am going to visit Scotland & Greece as well. (Greece has been #1 on my to go list for years.) Would like to add one more location close to Greece since I don't know when I'll be able to go again. Was thinking about Turkey (Istanbul or Bodrum) or Cairo, Egypt. I'm more of a backpack/hostel traveller if that helps.
Has anyone been to either country or have any suggestions/advice? Anything is appreciated, thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.wecareskincare.com/le-rouge-cream/
- 2 http://colodetoxplusfrance.net/gladiator-flashlights/
- 3 Trip Report : Mauritius and Rodrigues
- 4 First Trip to Africa, first safari...which itinerary should I go with?
- 5 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 6 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 7 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 8 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 9 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 10 Yom Hazikaron
- 11 Yom Haatzmaut
- 12 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 13 May 10-July 10 in Africa
- 14 recomendation on African Safari company
- 15 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 16 Comparing a few cities in Morocco
- 17 Tour with friendly planet to SA in October 2016
- 18 One extra day in Jordan
- 19 Burkina Faso travel tips route tourist attractions photo gallery
- 20 Where to stay for a night in Johannesburg?
- 21 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 22 April Budget Safari - Tanzania
- 23 Israel in Late October or November?
- 24 One month in Africa
- 25 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda