I have found a good deal ( I think) on an 8day/7night package to Djerba at the end of December, and I'd like to get some input.
-Is it worth being there in the off-season?
-Are there still things to do, or are most of the tourist driven businesses/activities not operating at that time?
- Any comments on Hotel Club Yasmine, Club Giktis, Hotel Sidi al Mansour, Hôtel Miramar Skanes.
- How far are these hotels from the nearest towns?
Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Music And Art
- 2 Suggestions Apprciated
- 3 basis. It was once as soon as as quickly
- 4 bound to calcium, which reduces
- 5 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/maxtropin-reviews/
- 6 help with itinerary please
- 7 South African tour operators
- 8 Giraffe in Kruger national park
- 9 First time safari question
- 10 To drive or not to drive - need itinerary advice
- 11 A First Journey to Southern Africa: Cape, Falls, and Animal Safaris
- 12 Help choosing Safari in Botswana
- 13 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 14 Never use Travelust Safaris!
- 15 Lion Sands River Lodge or Narina Lodge
- 16 Swala Safaris
- 17 Safety at Sharm el sheikh and St Catherine's
- 18 Dubai
- 19 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 20 Driving from Jo-burg to Hazyview
- 21 Back in Iran again-just 11 days, help!
- 22 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 23 Help with last minute planning VFalls/Kruger/CapeTown
- 24 Etosha help
- 25 &Beyond vs. Wilderness Groups