I have found a good deal ( I think) on an 8day/7night package to Djerba at the end of December, and I'd like to get some input.
-Is it worth being there in the off-season?
-Are there still things to do, or are most of the tourist driven businesses/activities not operating at that time?
- Any comments on Hotel Club Yasmine, Club Giktis, Hotel Sidi al Mansour, Hôtel Miramar Skanes.
- How far are these hotels from the nearest towns?
Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 주식추천 온라인주식거래 oninve.com
- 2 주식 한국주식전망 oninve.com
- 3 금일주식시황 주식거래세금 oninve.com
- 4 오늘의증권시황 주식매도 oninve.com
- 5 오늘의주식시세표 대차거래 oninve.com
- 6 오늘주식 주식세금 oninve.com
- 7 http://getmenshealth.com/testoflex-advanced/
- 8 오늘의증시시황 주식대여 oninve.com
- 9 오늘주식현황 주식전망 oninve.com
- 10 오늘주식시세표 펀드 oninve.com
- 11 오늘주식시황 동양증권주가 oninve.com
- 12 Itinerary and logistics of Mid April Mrocco solo
- 13 Carpet cooperative in Fes or Chefchaouen
- 14 Electric plugs in Morocco
- 15 오늘의주식시황 동양증권cma oninve.com
- 16 다음주가시세 동양주식시세 oninve.com
- 17 다음주식가격 증권검색 oninve.com
- 18 Recommendations for Houseboat in Chobe
- 19 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 20 Must sees in Southern Africa
- 21 safari for the mobility impaired
- 22 Jerusalem and the Holy Land
- 23 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 24 Car Rental Casablanca Aptil
- 25 Kenya and Tanzaniz combined 13 days Safari