I have found a good deal ( I think) on an 8day/7night package to Djerba at the end of December, and I'd like to get some input.
-Is it worth being there in the off-season?
-Are there still things to do, or are most of the tourist driven businesses/activities not operating at that time?
- Any comments on Hotel Club Yasmine, Club Giktis, Hotel Sidi al Mansour, Hôtel Miramar Skanes.
- How far are these hotels from the nearest towns?
Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Tunisia in December??
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Trip Report Africa & Dubai
- 2 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 3 14 day South Africa + Zimabawe with Gate 1 - Excellent Trip
- 4 Israel and Petra
- 5 Morocco for 2 nights
- 6 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June
- 7 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 8 Magnificant Morocco
- 9 The 1st of may questions .. when to go???
- 10 Hotels in Nairobi
- 11 israel and petra
- 12 Itinerary needed for four days in Morocco
- 13 Memory cards for camera
- 14 World Travel Expert
- 15 maputo beach resorts -- safer this year?
- 16 Deep sea fishing -Seychelles
- 17 Tanzania Safari
- 18 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 19 FABULOUS Safari Clothing - Might as well look FINE...
- 20 Eilat/Petra Itinerary advice and Where to stay in the Dead Sea Area?
- 21 Oman: an indipendent and memorable 4x4 trip
- 22 Namibia and Botswana trip report: an indipendent 4x4 safari
- 23 Uganda Trip Report May 2012
- 24 Help with Kruger Park itinerary
- 25 Tanzania Visa on Arrival requirements?