I have found a good deal ( I think) on an 8day/7night package to Djerba at the end of December, and I'd like to get some input.
-Is it worth being there in the off-season?
-Are there still things to do, or are most of the tourist driven businesses/activities not operating at that time?
- Any comments on Hotel Club Yasmine, Club Giktis, Hotel Sidi al Mansour, Hôtel Miramar Skanes.
- How far are these hotels from the nearest towns?
Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 2 Months in Ethiopia - My Experience
- 2 Morocco over Christmas
- 3 to be trained that they quite si
- 4 Itinerary Feedback: Kruger, Chobe, Victoria Falls, & Maasai Mara
- 5 Top 5 late night food spots in Addis
- 6 http://thecracksoftwares.com/4k-video-downloader-4-1-license-key/
- 7 Luggage restrictions-Kenya? Diani Beach?
- 8 OR Tambo to Arathusa: Fly or Drive
- 9 Botswana - Mobile Safari Operator Recommendations?
- 10 Kruger/sabi sands reserve Vs. Botswana
- 11 Has anyone been to Zanzibar and got tips?
- 12 Uganda, Rwanda, and Zanzibar-Brief Trip Report
- 13 Cape Town + safari itinerary
- 14 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 15 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 16 DOHA LAYOVER
- 17 Morocco Questions
- 18 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 19 Botswana safari recs
- 20 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 21 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 22 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 23 Swartberg Pass or not?
- 24 Botswana in January
- 25 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport