I'd like to plan a 2 week trip split between Tunisia and Morocco, but I can't figure out an inexpensive way to travel between the two countries. I see there are flights on Air Moroc for around $600. Is that really the cheapest way to get from one to the other? Is a week in each a reasonable amount of time to spend - enough to see the major sites, but not so long that we get bored? Any advice would be appreciated!
Tunisia and Morocco?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 2 Itinerary Help-South Africa
- 3 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 4 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 5 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 6 looking for nice boutique hotel in tel aviv
- 7 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 8 Garden Route PE to Cape Town
- 9 Safari on a budget!
- 10 Tips for Israel
- 11 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 12 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day
- 13 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 14 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 15 Road To Morocco Tours
- 16 Kasbahs, camels, and couscous - 12 days in Morocco
- 17 Obtaining Visas for Egypt
- 18 Transfers to and from the Ben gurion airport TLV
- 19 Ideas for solo (female) relaxing trip next month
- 20 Best time to visit Zanzibar?
- 21 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 22 Rwanda
- 23 Egypt safe travel
- 24 Any suggestions or feedback for our honeymoon?
- 25 Zambia Impressions