I'd like to plan a 2 week trip split between Tunisia and Morocco, but I can't figure out an inexpensive way to travel between the two countries. I see there are flights on Air Moroc for around $600. Is that really the cheapest way to get from one to the other? Is a week in each a reasonable amount of time to spend - enough to see the major sites, but not so long that we get bored? Any advice would be appreciated!
Tunisia and Morocco?
- 1 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 2 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 3 Tanzania in 2014
- 4 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!
- 5 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 6 phone service
- 7 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 8 Living in Morocco.
- 9 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 10 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 11 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 12 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 13 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 14 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 15 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 16 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 17 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 18 Help! First trip to Africa and overwhelmed!!
- 19 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 20 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 21 Makoa-Farm Tanzania
- 22 Africa Safari
- 23 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 24 Wildebeest Mara river crossing started?
- 25 3 Different Ports in Oman: Salalah, Sur and then Khasab