I am trying to plan a trip to Tunisia with 2 major questions:
(1) how to get there
(2) how to get around the country
(1) How to Get there.
I am traveling with 1 other person in the last 2 weeks of August. We are trying to get to Tunis -- but want to know the least expensive way to get there.
Flights from the US are at best $1,600 and even taking the boat (SCNM) from Marselle is $700pp --- in addition to a trip to/through France.
Any ideas for how to travel from the East Coast (LGA or BOS) creatively?
(2) How to get around Tunisia.
Should we plan to hire a car and driver? Is a rental car a safe option?
Should we arrange for UNESCO site guides beforehand or once in country?
Also, what is the best way to travel from Tunis to Djerba?
My apologies for so many questions -- I am grateful for any help!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.supplements4news.com/hydroluxe-serum/
- 2 Jerusalem and the Holy Land
- 3 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 4 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 5 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 6 http://healthonlinereviews.com/juvarelle-eye-lift-cream/
- 7 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 8 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 9 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 10 Itinerary and logistics of Mid April Mrocco solo
- 11 Kenya and Tanzaniz combined 13 days Safari
- 12 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 13 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 14 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 15 Buying merchandise
- 16 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 17 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 18 Egypt January-February 2018
- 19 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 20 safari for the mobility impaired
- 21 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 22 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 23 Private tour guide in Marrakech
- 24 Dubai shopping - any tips?
- 25 Need a Car in Nassau?