We are in Tunis for a day on a Holland cruise in mid -October.
Would it be reasonable to hire a guide to see Carthage and can you make recommendations ?
Is Bardo Museum within walking distance from disembarkation ?
Thank you .
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 13 nights in Morocco-itinerary help please
- 2 First Trip to Africa
- 3 22 Days at 4 Camps in Southern Tanzania - Ruaha and Selous
- 4 Tanzania & Zanzibar Itinerary
- 5 African Safari Without Small Planes!
- 6 Morocco Trip Report
- 7 Planned Itinerary and Questions-Morocco, April 2016
- 8 Morocco in October 2015
- 9 Remembering Palmyra
- 10 Morocco - 11 nights - comments on itinerary
- 11 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 12 Egypt - December 2008 - Trip Report
- 13 Short (7 days of less) four/five star level family safari
- 14 Naboisho Camp vs. Governor's Camp
- 15 Cote Divoire the heart of Africa
- 16 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 17 Anyone have experience with Rothschild Safaris?
- 18 Umkumbe or Toro Yaka?
- 19 What a great idea!! Make a difference.
- 20 From Downtown Cairo to 10th ramdan city
- 21 Transit visa
- 22 Local Tanzania companies
- 23 Driver from Skukuza Airport to Sabi Sands
- 24 Need itineary planning help
- 25 Israel for 60 year olds