We are in Tunis for a day on a Holland cruise in mid -October.
Would it be reasonable to hire a guide to see Carthage and can you make recommendations ?
Is Bardo Museum within walking distance from disembarkation ?
Thank you .
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 페가수스카지노↖✆↘ ORI49.COM ↖✆↘월드카지노페가수스카지노
- 2 Guidance on Single Supplement Fess
- 3 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 4 Victoria Falls 3 day visit from a month in SA
- 5 Trip Report: South Africa & Namibia April 28 – May 14
- 6 Victoria Falls
- 7 Cape Town
- 8 Trip Insurance for Africa Trip
- 9 Botswana - Mobile Safari Operator Recommendations?
- 10 Morocco vs Turkey
- 11 Dual Citizenship- Travelling question
- 12 Affidavit document for sole parent traveling to SA with child
- 13 Two Nights in Tangiers
- 14 Nairobi, where to stay
- 15 Widerness Lodges
- 16 Timbavati or Klaserie Game Lodge Options
- 17 Help plan African Safari
- 18 Help planning a first safari on a budget?
- 19 Tipping on Safari
- 20 THE PANORAMA ROUTE
- 21 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 22 Cape Town -safety
- 23 NBO Airport Transfer?
- 24 SA itin review
- 25 Botswana safari in late November