I have a strong feeling i was bitten by a tsetse fly a few days ago!! Its on my head, itches like crazy and the bump seems to b growing slowly! What should i do, im worried!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 What camera to use on safari
- 2 Botswana vs Namibia in May
- 3 Questions about Chobe
- 4 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 5 Discover Namibia Tours & Safaris - Gemma Dry
- 6 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 7 To go to Israel or not?
- 8 Bidair at JNB
- 9 Saw the Big 5 in one day in the Mara last week!
- 10 Trip report/blog - South Africa honeymoon
- 11 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 12 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 13 Eastern Cape Lodges
- 14 Best Month for Experiencing The Great Migration
- 15 Dubai > Oman?
- 16 Dubai > Seychelles hop
- 17 Botswana Green Season 2014/15 Camp discounted pricing
- 18 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 19 Morocco Tour: Marrakech Fes Merzouga Camel Trek in Sahara
- 20 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Lake Manze Camp
- 21 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Selous Impala Camp
- 22 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 23 Masai Mara Epic Big Five and Wildbeast Migration
- 24 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 25 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya