Do you think I could possibly put something together that could include a charter, Air Namibia and maybe the Desert Express that could get me to all the places one would want to see and with stays in lodges (don't have to be fancy) for $200 per person per day or say $3,000 per person for 10 days? We want to go to Namibia but for all what we want to see and do it's looking more like $6,000 pp and we don't have that kind of $$.
Trying to go to Namibia and not go broke
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 February vs March in Tanzania - Dueling Trip Reports
- 2 Morocco for 2 nights
- 3 Looking for out of the way places
- 4 Morocco on the road: trip report
- 5 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 6 Help: 4 days, 3 nights in (or our of) Johannesburg
- 7 Tanzania Safari
- 8 Kenya and Tanzania Trip Planning Help
- 9 Sabi Sands camps
- 10 AHLA Tanzania Mt. Kilimanjaro & Safari 4 days
- 11 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 12 trip report, morocco
- 13 Photos from Sept 2013 Safari to Uganda
- 14 Seeking Itinerary Routing for 3 week SA Trip
- 15 16 Days in South Africa (Victoria Falls, Zimbawe & Botswana)
- 16 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 17 East Africa summer 2014
- 18 Cape Town Safety?
- 19 first time family safari in August 2014
- 20 BOTSWANA - Maun (Okavango) to Chobe - 4x4 self drive...
- 21 Memory cards for camera
- 22 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 23 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 24 London to Tel aviv What to expect at BG /Trans to Tel aviv / booking.com
- 25 place to sleep near airport for a 6 hour layover .. switching airports