Rumor has it Zambian Airways is having problems paying off its debt and cannot even pay its pilots and other workers.
Time to change reservations??
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Lion Sands River Lodge or Narina Lodge
- 2 A First Journey to Southern Africa: Cape, Falls, and Animal Safaris
- 3 Dubai
- 4 Never use Travelust Safaris!
- 5 First time safari question
- 6 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 7 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 8 Help choosing Safari in Botswana
- 9 Driving from Jo-burg to Hazyview
- 10 To drive or not to drive - need itinerary advice
- 11 Back in Iran again-just 11 days, help!
- 12 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 13 Help with last minute planning VFalls/Kruger/CapeTown
- 14 Etosha help
- 15 &Beyond vs. Wilderness Groups
- 16 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 17 private game reserve-kruger
- 18 Abu Dhabi and the Rest?
- 19 Dubai for 36 hours hotel recommendation
- 20 go2africa
- 21 Fabulous Feb. 2016 Rwanda, Tanzania and Kenya Trip
- 22 NAMIBIA rent a car from Windhoek Airport
- 23 My Topic Titlelas mountains
- 24 Mauritius-has anyone gone on a honeymoon there?
- 25 Is website south-african-lodges.com Legit?