We are going to Marrakech for 2 weeks in May and we are hoping to do a few day trips / overnight trips during our stay.
I suppose I have 2 questions:
1) what trips would people recommend
2) what's the best way to book the trips (eg before leaving the UK or when we are in Morocco?)
Any information would be really appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Souvenirs from South Africa
- 2 Travelling during Purim or not?
- 3 Stanleys Camp Luggage
- 4 http://www.supplementsoffer.com/liver-active/
- 5 where to go in africa
- 6 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/exoslim-reviews/
- 7 effect will probably be confirmed
- 8 http://eternitynaturalsgarcinia.com/t-complex-supplement/
- 9 http://healthonlinereviews.com/pensida-eye-renewal-cream/
- 10 http://www.hearthpwn.org/nuvajen/
- 11 First time safari advice and awkward question
- 12 Planning my last day in Morocco
- 13 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 14 Beware: Ewamanns Safaris is a scam!
- 15 South African Cities
- 16 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 17 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 18 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 19 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 20 Help with bags
- 21 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 22 4 DAYS IN MOROCCO- AGADIR OR ESSAOUIRA??
- 23 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 24 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 25 Egypt Quickie Trip