We are going to Marrakech for 2 weeks in May and we are hoping to do a few day trips / overnight trips during our stay.
I suppose I have 2 questions:
1) what trips would people recommend
2) what's the best way to book the trips (eg before leaving the UK or when we are in Morocco?)
Any information would be really appreciated!
Trips from Marrakech
- 1 Central v. Northern Serengeti
- 2 Advice on Porinin camps?
- 3 Tangier - A four day city break
- 4 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 5 Morocco - private tour operators
- 6 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 7 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 8 Is now a good time to visit Yemen
- 9 Currency Exchange in Morocco
- 10 High Atlas/Desert Tour Operators
- 11 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 12 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 13 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 14 phone service
- 15 Tanzania in 2014
- 16 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 17 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 18 16 Days in Uganda - mountain gorillas and so much more!
- 19 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 20 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!
- 21 Living in Morocco.
- 22 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 23 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 24 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 25 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania