We are going to Marrakech for 2 weeks in May and we are hoping to do a few day trips / overnight trips during our stay.
I suppose I have 2 questions:
1) what trips would people recommend
2) what's the best way to book the trips (eg before leaving the UK or when we are in Morocco?)
Any information would be really appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.5th.co.in/packers-and-movers-pune/ # Best Movers Pune
- 2 http://www.prohealthguides.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 3 Seeking recommendation: Beach hotel in Netanya
- 4 Spain and Morocco over 90 Days
- 5 Thinking About Africa...Again!
- 6 advise on joburg pls!
- 7 help with itinerary please
- 8 Where to holiday in late June/early July 2017?
- 9 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 10 A weeks trip to Egypt.couple with a year old babys first birthday!!
- 11 Township Tour Guide
- 12 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 13 Gorilla Trekking Rwanda 3 months Pregnant
- 14 Luggage restrictions
- 15 ISRAEL TRIP
- 16 Transportation from Casablanca to Rabat
- 17 South Africa Honeymoon: Sabi Sands Reserve Lodge Recommendation
- 18 Advice on Cape Town in July
- 19 2 Expeditions To The The Danakil Depression - My Experiences
- 20 15 day tour in Morocco - itinerary advices
- 21 Cape Town + Eastern Cape
- 22 Help with safari itinerary with 9 year old
- 23 Tel Aviv Nightlife for 30+
- 24 Advice on East African trip
- 25 Help plan African Safari