We are going to Marrakech for 2 weeks in May and we are hoping to do a few day trips / overnight trips during our stay.
I suppose I have 2 questions:
1) what trips would people recommend
2) what's the best way to book the trips (eg before leaving the UK or when we are in Morocco?)
Any information would be really appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Madrid vs Man United live stream
- 2 Private Guide for Cairo
- 3 African Safari/BeachTrip possible in 2 weeks?
- 4 Zimbabwe - Game Viewing in Hwange and Mana Pools?
- 5 Texting from US to Israel
- 6 Itinerary Ideas
- 7 Son of Cecil shot by trophy hunter in Hwange
- 8 Once again last minute short trip to South Africa
- 9 recommendations for first Africa safari?
- 10 Lamu Island or Diani Beach
- 11 Skip Victoria Falls for more Cape Town?
- 12 first family kenyan safari trip report
- 13 Dubai for 3 Days (2 nights)
- 14 Naukluft Hiking Trail travel companions wanted
- 15 Passport pages stuck together
- 16 Self drive tour south africa
- 17 Packing for a month in Southern Africa
- 18 Tanzania-An organized trip or on our own?
- 19 Flight to italy then To Romani
- 20 Minor Children & Birth Certificates?
- 21 Duba activities - help deciding
- 22 Eilat
- 23 recommendations for AI islands
- 24 Trip Report: Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari with Earthlife Expeditions
- 25 Petra from Israel