We are going to Marrakech for 2 weeks in May and we are hoping to do a few day trips / overnight trips during our stay.
I suppose I have 2 questions:
1) what trips would people recommend
2) what's the best way to book the trips (eg before leaving the UK or when we are in Morocco?)
Any information would be really appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Giraffe in Kruger national park
- 2 help with itinerary please
- 3 To drive or not to drive - need itinerary advice
- 4 A First Journey to Southern Africa: Cape, Falls, and Animal Safaris
- 5 First time safari question
- 6 Help choosing Safari in Botswana
- 7 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 8 Never use Travelust Safaris!
- 9 Lion Sands River Lodge or Narina Lodge
- 10 Swala Safaris
- 11 Safety at Sharm el sheikh and St Catherine's
- 12 Dubai
- 13 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 14 Driving from Jo-burg to Hazyview
- 15 Back in Iran again-just 11 days, help!
- 16 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 17 Help with last minute planning VFalls/Kruger/CapeTown
- 18 Etosha help
- 19 &Beyond vs. Wilderness Groups
- 20 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 21 private game reserve-kruger
- 22 Abu Dhabi and the Rest?
- 23 Dubai for 36 hours hotel recommendation
- 24 go2africa
- 25 Fabulous Feb. 2016 Rwanda, Tanzania and Kenya Trip