We are going to Marrakech for 2 weeks in May and we are hoping to do a few day trips / overnight trips during our stay.
I suppose I have 2 questions:
1) what trips would people recommend
2) what's the best way to book the trips (eg before leaving the UK or when we are in Morocco?)
Any information would be really appreciated!
Trips from Marrakech
- 1 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 2 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 3 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 4 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 5 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 6 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 7 Homestay Accomodation
- 8 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 9 Selous game reserve
- 10 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 11 Safari and Beach in June
- 12 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 13 Israel and Jordan as a winter break, Pt. 2
- 14 Group Trip to Israel
- 15 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 16 south african safari in Nov/Dec
- 17 Predator Safari Njema with the KiliWarriors!
- 18 what is the problem with the Germans in Egypt
- 19 security in Hurghada , Egypt
- 20 Crossing from Israel to Jordan: Need advice and encouragement. And Advice.
- 21 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 22 Exciting places in Dubai??
- 23 Tanzania Itinerary Feedback?
- 24 March 2014 Tanzania Safari - base out of Karatu Village
- 25 CapeTown and around......seeking restaurant advice