First of all, many Thanks to everyone at Lagoon and Lebala camp for another very memorable trip. My friends and guides Spencer and Moeti for whom I don't have enough words to express my gratitude and respect for their dedication and work ethic. They are the essence of our safaris and something that makes it feel Home away from Home .......
Huge Thank You to the team at Lagoon camp., headed by Keone and Lebo. They truly make Lagoon one of the most flexible camps I've ever been at (True, I've also said that of Little Kwara before). Camp is always organized to perfection. True, Lagoon is going to get a much needed overhaul later in the year, but, here's hoping the fantastic atmosphere remains.
Thank You to Charles and Hermenah and their team at Lebala. Always going to be like home -
Introduction of brunch menus and more fresh vegetables and fruits into the menus are indeed, very refreshing. Thankfully, the cooked breakfast is only optional. Never been a fan of it.
Oddly, I found for the first time in-room safes at the Kwando camps. Never had one before (probably a demand from those who have love for the Wilderness)
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Fodor's Survey
- 2 Durban - where to stay for one night
- 3 Where to stay in Masai Mara and best side trip?
- 4 Single traveler
- 5 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 6 Where to stay in the Masai Mara?
- 7 Bus / minibus J'burg - Lesotho
- 8 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 9 6 nights in Masai Mara or Masai Mara and Lake Nakuru?
- 10 Morocco Highlights
- 11 Uganda Trip Report
- 12 Money in Uganda
- 13 Active Family's First Trip to Africa - South Africa or Botswana
- 14 VISA for Mozambique
- 15 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 16 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 17 Cape Verdean Esqudos
- 18 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 19 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 20 Best African Safari
- 21 December Serengeti Itinerary
- 22 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 23 beach visit after safari
- 24 Petra Wadi Rum
- 25 Questions on Israel/Jordan Border Crossings and Jordan Travel. Need Help!
Trip To Kwando Lebala/Lagoon August 2010