First of all, many Thanks to everyone at Lagoon and Lebala camp for another very memorable trip. My friends and guides Spencer and Moeti for whom I don't have enough words to express my gratitude and respect for their dedication and work ethic. They are the essence of our safaris and something that makes it feel Home away from Home .......
Huge Thank You to the team at Lagoon camp., headed by Keone and Lebo. They truly make Lagoon one of the most flexible camps I've ever been at (True, I've also said that of Little Kwara before). Camp is always organized to perfection. True, Lagoon is going to get a much needed overhaul later in the year, but, here's hoping the fantastic atmosphere remains.
Thank You to Charles and Hermenah and their team at Lebala. Always going to be like home -
Introduction of brunch menus and more fresh vegetables and fruits into the menus are indeed, very refreshing. Thankfully, the cooked breakfast is only optional. Never been a fan of it.
Oddly, I found for the first time in-room safes at the Kwando camps. Never had one before (probably a demand from those who have love for the Wilderness)
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Brand new Samsung galaxy s7 edge
- 2 OR Tambo to Arathusa: Fly or Drive
- 3 Botswana - Mobile Safari Operator Recommendations?
- 4 Luggage restrictions-Kenya? Diani Beach?
- 5 Kruger/sabi sands reserve Vs. Botswana
- 6 Morocco over Christmas
- 7 Has anyone been to Zanzibar and got tips?
- 8 Uganda, Rwanda, and Zanzibar-Brief Trip Report
- 9 2 Months in Ethiopia - My Experience
- 10 Cape Town + safari itinerary
- 11 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 12 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 13 Itinerary Feedback: Kruger, Chobe, Victoria Falls, & Maasai Mara
- 14 DOHA LAYOVER
- 15 Morocco Questions
- 16 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 17 Botswana safari recs
- 18 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 19 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 20 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 21 Swartberg Pass or not?
- 22 Botswana in January
- 23 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 24 Help please! Port Elizabeth/Addo Elephant
- 25 Activities to Keep the Kids Entertained in Dubai
Trip To Kwando Lebala/Lagoon August 2010