First of all, many Thanks to everyone at Lagoon and Lebala camp for another very memorable trip. My friends and guides Spencer and Moeti for whom I don't have enough words to express my gratitude and respect for their dedication and work ethic. They are the essence of our safaris and something that makes it feel Home away from Home .......
Huge Thank You to the team at Lagoon camp., headed by Keone and Lebo. They truly make Lagoon one of the most flexible camps I've ever been at (True, I've also said that of Little Kwara before). Camp is always organized to perfection. True, Lagoon is going to get a much needed overhaul later in the year, but, here's hoping the fantastic atmosphere remains.
Thank You to Charles and Hermenah and their team at Lebala. Always going to be like home -
Introduction of brunch menus and more fresh vegetables and fruits into the menus are indeed, very refreshing. Thankfully, the cooked breakfast is only optional. Never been a fan of it.
Oddly, I found for the first time in-room safes at the Kwando camps. Never had one before (probably a demand from those who have love for the Wilderness)
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 EPSON PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT EPSON Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 11 days...Jordan and Israel ...help with itinerary
- 3 11 days Jordan and Israel...need help with planning
- 4 Safety issues driving the Garden Route in South Africa?
- 5 Cape Town & wine country in July? Help...
- 6 Other than car rental how to get to Kruger from Johannesburg?
- 7 Late August Cape Town/Safari/Vic Falls Advice Wanted
- 8 Safari in Kruger National Park
- 9 Marrakech
- 10 Moroccan Camel Safari
- 11 Accommodation in Cape Town
- 12 Abu Dhabi overnight stay
- 13 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 14 Audley Travel
- 15 Can "European" plugs be used in South Africa?
- 16 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 17 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 18 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 19 nearby game lodge from Johannesburg
- 20 Lower Zambezi vs. Northern So. Luangwa
- 21 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 22 Safari in South Africa
- 23 City Day guides and Sahara adventure
- 24 November Safari Help: Botswana or Kruger?
- 25 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
Trip To Kwando Lebala/Lagoon August 2010