First of all, many Thanks to everyone at Lagoon and Lebala camp for another very memorable trip. My friends and guides Spencer and Moeti for whom I don't have enough words to express my gratitude and respect for their dedication and work ethic. They are the essence of our safaris and something that makes it feel Home away from Home .......
Huge Thank You to the team at Lagoon camp., headed by Keone and Lebo. They truly make Lagoon one of the most flexible camps I've ever been at (True, I've also said that of Little Kwara before). Camp is always organized to perfection. True, Lagoon is going to get a much needed overhaul later in the year, but, here's hoping the fantastic atmosphere remains.
Thank You to Charles and Hermenah and their team at Lebala. Always going to be like home -
Introduction of brunch menus and more fresh vegetables and fruits into the menus are indeed, very refreshing. Thankfully, the cooked breakfast is only optional. Never been a fan of it.
Oddly, I found for the first time in-room safes at the Kwando camps. Never had one before (probably a demand from those who have love for the Wilderness)
Trip To Kwando Lebala/Lagoon August 2010
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Memory cards for camera
- 2 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 3 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 4 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 5 israel and petra
- 6 Tentative Israel/Jordan Itinerary...help
- 7 Help with Kruger Park itinerary
- 8 Israel and Petra
- 9 Eilat - Petra and the Dead Sea
- 10 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 11 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 12 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 13 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June
- 14 Morocco for 2 nights
- 15 HELP..visiting Oman and Qatar from Dubai
- 16 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 17 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 18 Tanzania Safari
- 19 Trip Report Africa & Dubai
- 20 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 21 Magnificant Morocco
- 22 The 1st of may questions .. when to go???
- 23 Hotels in Nairobi
- 24 Itinerary needed for four days in Morocco
- 25 World Travel Expert