My husband and I are planning a 8 day trip to Kenya in September. We would be coming from the US and would appreciate comments on our tentative itinerary and suggestions about safari camps.
14th September- Nairobi to Amboseli/ Twaso East or West (what would be better?)
15th September- amboseli
16th September- Lake Nakuru (2 nights)
18th- 21 September- Masai Mara
22nd - flight back home
Could you please suggest some good tour companies? We are currently looking at Julius Safari, DK Grand and East Africa adventure tour.
Also are there any specific camps that we should be looking at? My husband has a slight back problem and we would like to keep the road travel to good roads and shorter trips where possible.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/marvels-nature-garcinia-cambogia/
- 2 African Safari/BeachTrip possible in 2 weeks?
- 3 recommendations for first Africa safari?
- 4 Lamu Island or Diani Beach
- 5 Zimbabwe - Game Viewing in Hwange and Mana Pools?
- 6 Skip Victoria Falls for more Cape Town?
- 7 Once again last minute short trip to South Africa
- 8 first family kenyan safari trip report
- 9 Dubai for 3 Days (2 nights)
- 10 Naukluft Hiking Trail travel companions wanted
- 11 Passport pages stuck together
- 12 Self drive tour south africa
- 13 Packing for a month in Southern Africa
- 14 Tanzania-An organized trip or on our own?
- 15 Flight to italy then To Romani
- 16 Minor Children & Birth Certificates?
- 17 Duba activities - help deciding
- 18 Eilat
- 19 recommendations for AI islands
- 20 Trip Report: Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari with Earthlife Expeditions
- 21 Petra from Israel
- 22 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 23 What makes South Africa unique & different from other places in the world?
- 24 16hours transit at Doha
- 25 Travel with Children to South Africa with Emirates