My husband and I are planning a 8 day trip to Kenya in September. We would be coming from the US and would appreciate comments on our tentative itinerary and suggestions about safari camps.
14th September- Nairobi to Amboseli/ Twaso East or West (what would be better?)
15th September- amboseli
16th September- Lake Nakuru (2 nights)
18th- 21 September- Masai Mara
22nd - flight back home
Could you please suggest some good tour companies? We are currently looking at Julius Safari, DK Grand and East Africa adventure tour.
Also are there any specific camps that we should be looking at? My husband has a slight back problem and we would like to keep the road travel to good roads and shorter trips where possible.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 3-part Zimbabwe: Join Wild Dog Researcher, Walk Mana Pools, Canoe Zambezi
- 2 Late August Cape Town/Safari/Vic Falls Advice Wanted
- 3 First time Safari - any comments on Wild Wings/Taga Safari companies?
- 4 March Trip to South Africa -- Need Quick Guidance Please!
- 5 Route planning and advice visiting Southern Africa by car.
- 6 South Africa Kgalagadi & Kruger back-to-back in 2016
- 7 Alexandria
- 8 Dubai in 36 hours
- 9 good internet connection option Meknes
- 10 A very belated TR - South of Namibia with Kgalagadi
- 11 South Africa trip report
- 12 Marrakesh - Expenses
- 13 Can gay people travel safely in Morocco?
- 14 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 15 Mombasa recomendations please
- 16 Private tours in Morocco
- 17 Kings Pool vs. Duma Tau
- 18 Hotels for Victoria falls
- 19 First time to Africa-need help!
- 20 How do I know if a company is legit
- 21 Point and Shoot camera for a Kenyan Safari
- 22 Question about Yellow Fever certificate
- 23 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 24 Has anyone used this company in Uganda
- 25 Jewish tour Casablanca