My husband and I are planning a 8 day trip to Kenya in September. We would be coming from the US and would appreciate comments on our tentative itinerary and suggestions about safari camps.
14th September- Nairobi to Amboseli/ Twaso East or West (what would be better?)
15th September- amboseli
16th September- Lake Nakuru (2 nights)
18th- 21 September- Masai Mara
22nd - flight back home
Could you please suggest some good tour companies? We are currently looking at Julius Safari, DK Grand and East Africa adventure tour.
Also are there any specific camps that we should be looking at? My husband has a slight back problem and we would like to keep the road travel to good roads and shorter trips where possible.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Has Anyone Been to Sudan...?
- 2 Morocco Trip Report
- 3 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 4 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 5 Where to go for lunch and dinner in Fes, Marrakech, and Essaouira
- 6 Free walking tours Medina Marrakech ???
- 7 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 8 Israel Transportation
- 9 Changing planes at Dubai
- 10 Chaos in the old Medina-Marrakech
- 11 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 12 North African Tips for a First Timer
- 13 Morocco help
- 14 First trip to Africa
- 15 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 16 3 day desert tour: Marrakech to Merzouga
- 17 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 18 IRAN
- 19 Money in Uganda
- 20 Uganda Visa
- 21 accomodation near Mata Mata Border post
- 22 Egypt- Dec Itinerary-help needed
- 23 Private Guide for Cairo
- 24 Egypt - Need Help!
- 25 Attractions in Cairo and around