I would like to go to africa fro 21 days. I would like to do safari, interact with locals, and maybe fly to ivory coast. I want my IT to be loose so i dont fell like i rushed through it. Any suggestion as to the best way to approach this and maybe a rough cost?
Trip to kenya
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Info for those considering gorilla trekking in Rwanda
- 2 South Africa in February?
- 3 Car Rentals in Israel
- 4 Dubai for New Years Eve - Fireworks, Itinerary
- 5 KwaZulu Natal and Kruger - sort of a Trip Report
- 6 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 7 Morocco to portugal
- 8 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 9 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 10 Uganda or Rwanda 2015
- 11 Independence Day in Israel
- 12 Trip Insurance - a must?
- 13 Drinking on safari
- 14 Fodor's 100 Hotel Award Winners
- 15 Travelust
- 16 Okavango Delta - how to see it without breaking the bank?
- 17 Shots for Morocco
- 18 South Africa - travel from Bloemfontein via Karoo to Stellenbosch
- 19 South Africa - Cape wine lands - Suggestions organized wine tasting tour
- 20 Southern Africa trip - 5 weeks April / May 2015 starting in KZN
- 21 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 22 To Egypt in February - Need some advice
- 23 Thinking about The Gambia
- 24 Private Guide in Israel - Cost question
- 25 correct date of last post: free ebook available Sunday Dec 11