hi, is there anybody in damascus today that can tell how is the situation in the city ? I'm planning a trip to damascus and alleppo in 2 weeks , and I am thinking of cancelling ...if necessary ...but I'm not sure and the news we get is not very detailed... are tour agencies cancelling their groups ? please help ! thank you ....I'd like to know if things are calming down....
trip to damascus
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Trip report/blog - South Africa honeymoon
- 2 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 3 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 4 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 5 To go to Israel or not?
- 6 Best Month for Experiencing The Great Migration
- 7 Dubai > Oman?
- 8 Dubai > Seychelles hop
- 9 Botswana Green Season 2014/15 Camp discounted pricing
- 10 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 11 Morocco Tour: Marrakech Fes Merzouga Camel Trek in Sahara
- 12 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Lake Manze Camp
- 13 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Selous Impala Camp
- 14 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 15 Masai Mara Epic Big Five and Wildbeast Migration
- 16 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 17 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 18 Awesome trip and still not done
- 19 South Africa
- 20 Some Cape Town hotel - day tour suggestions?
- 21 2 weeks in Oman - Our experience
- 22 Private Conservancy Recommendations
- 23 Jordanesert,Rose City, Fabulous views,Unearthly landscapes.
- 24 Cairo Hotels and Safety
- 25 Erta Ale volcano in Ethiopia - anybody been there?