hi, is there anybody in damascus today that can tell how is the situation in the city ? I'm planning a trip to damascus and alleppo in 2 weeks , and I am thinking of cancelling ...if necessary ...but I'm not sure and the news we get is not very detailed... are tour agencies cancelling their groups ? please help ! thank you ....I'd like to know if things are calming down....
trip to damascus
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 One night camping in the desert in Morocco?
- 2 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 3 short report: the wonderful gambia
- 4 Is this too ambitious for a trip to Africa?
- 5 Best Airline/Route from US to Rwanda & Kenya
- 6 botswana, zimbabwe/zambia trip advice
- 7 Tour Operator/Vendor for safari planning suggestions?
- 8 Safari on a budget!
- 9 Help! Need guidance for safari to Kenya and Tanzania late May
- 10 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 11 Itinerary Help-South Africa
- 12 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 13 Things to see in Dubai
- 14 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 15 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 16 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 17 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 18 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 19 looking for nice boutique hotel in tel aviv
- 20 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 21 Garden Route PE to Cape Town
- 22 Tips for Israel
- 23 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day
- 24 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 25 Road To Morocco Tours