we have plans for 4 days in beirut in early may. we have flight reservations and a room with a local family (b&b). our daughter sent us all kinds of warnings and alerts from us, nz and canadian govern. mostly talking about southern region but all of lebanon has warning. should we cancel our plans? we are americans. thanks
trip to beirut?? safe??
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Small group tours in israel
- 2 Boutique hotels in israel
- 3 What to bring as gift from U.S. for Moroccan family?
- 4 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 5 Egypt safe travel
- 6 Help with itinerary
- 7 how can I go to Iran ?
- 8 Chimps, Gorillas and Camels- a Tale of Three Countries
- 9 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 10 Either Masai Mara or Serengeti in May 2015. Can I enjoy due to rains.
- 11 Wildlife camps in Kenya and Tanzania
- 12 5 months in Africa - advice please?
- 13 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 14 2/3 Months in South/East Africa - Itinerary help please?
- 15 How to chose a safari tour company?
- 16 Help with Safari in mid range, Stellenbosch,
- 17 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 18 what kind of phone
- 19 Where is the Bisotun ?
- 20 Our hectic trek up Kilimanjaro and animal-filled safari in Tanzania!
- 21 Timbavati OR Kalahari
- 22 Iran Info, Please
- 23 1 month in southern Africa; how long in J'burg??
- 24 Safari on a budget!
- 25 fez accommodation