in 2012, we spent 2 1/2 weeks in the southern part of Namibia and here is the trip report with lots of photos on my (non-commercial) website:
We visited these areas:
- Kalahari desert Red Dunes Lodge
- Quiver tree forest Mesosaurus near Keetmannshoop Mesosauros fossile site and accommodation
- Keetmannshoop Bird’s Mansion Hotel
- Oranje River Norotshama River Resort
- Fish River Canyon Fish River Lodge
- Sperrgebiet Rand Park, Klein-Aus Eagle’s Nest Chalets
- Namib Tiras Mountains Koiimasis Ranch – Schwalbennest
- Kalahari desert Teufelskrallen Tented Lodge
I hope you enjoy!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Safari suggestions
- 2 Download Latest Hcl Placement Papers 2011 With Answers/
- 3 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 4 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 5 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 6 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 7 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 8 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 9 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 10 Passport question for International flight
- 11 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 12 Tour operator near me
- 13 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 14 Sim card mainly for data
- 15 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 16 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?
- 17 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 18 Morocco Itinerary: Too fast?
- 19 If you are looking for a guide in Morocco
- 20 9D8N Morocco Itinerary
- 21 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania
- 22 Storing luggage in Johannesburg
- 23 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 24 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 25 Johannesburg
Trip report Namibia 2012 - Chilly desert and hot quiver trees