in 2012, we spent 2 1/2 weeks in the southern part of Namibia and here is the trip report with lots of photos on my (non-commercial) website:
We visited these areas:
- Kalahari desert Red Dunes Lodge
- Quiver tree forest Mesosaurus near Keetmannshoop Mesosauros fossile site and accommodation
- Keetmannshoop Bird’s Mansion Hotel
- Oranje River Norotshama River Resort
- Fish River Canyon Fish River Lodge
- Sperrgebiet Rand Park, Klein-Aus Eagle’s Nest Chalets
- Namib Tiras Mountains Koiimasis Ranch – Schwalbennest
- Kalahari desert Teufelskrallen Tented Lodge
I hope you enjoy!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.healthsupplementhub.com/zmass-testo-boost/
- 2 Audley Travel
- 3 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 4 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 5 Moroccan Camel Safari
- 6 Accommodation in Cape Town
- 7 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 8 nearby game lodge from Johannesburg
- 9 Lower Zambezi vs. Northern So. Luangwa
- 10 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 11 Other than car rental how to get to Kruger from Johannesburg?
- 12 Safari in South Africa
- 13 City Day guides and Sahara adventure
- 14 November Safari Help: Botswana or Kruger?
- 15 Safari in Kruger National Park
- 16 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 17 Sabi Sands Savanna Private Reserve vs Timbavati Motswari Game Lodge
- 18 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 19 Safari travel agent suggestions?
- 20 Straight through to Kenya or layover?
- 21 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 22 Advise on Hotel stay and attractions visit in Casablanca
- 23 Experience of using Namibia Tracks and Trails
- 24 Transfer time at JNB Intl. airport
- 25 Sabi Sands areavs Motswari Timbavati area
Trip report Namibia 2012 - Chilly desert and hot quiver trees