in 2011, we spent 2 1/2 weeks in the central part of Namibia and here is the trip report with lots of photos on my (non-commercial) website:
It was a trip in and after the "big rain" and the landscape was incredibly beautiful.
We visited these areas:
- Kalahari Farmhouse/Anib Lodge
- Namib Rand Nature Reserve Family Hideout
- Sossusvlei Desert Camp
- Swakopmund Sam’s Giardino
- Ameib Ranch Campsite
- Guestfarm Eileen im Erongo
I hope you enjoy!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 they’re the traditional producers
- 2 http://rxtestosteronesite.com/kerave-hair-uk/
- 3 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 4 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 5 Morocco Questions
- 6 Swartberg Pass or not?
- 7 Botswana in January
- 8 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 9 Help please! Port Elizabeth/Addo Elephant
- 10 Activities to Keep the Kids Entertained in Dubai
- 11 Rhino Africa - Reviews
- 12 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 13 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 14 Planning & Strategy for 1st African Safari - Early July 2017
- 15 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 16 Done with tourist activity/ two fully free solo days
- 17 2 days i n JO'burg
- 18 Victoria Falls 3 day visit from a month in SA
- 19 Timbavati or Klaserie Game Lodge Options
- 20 Jnb to Vic Falls cheap
- 21 Zambia HELP!
- 22 Israel in January
- 23 Morocco touring from Agadir
- 24 Imilchil marriage festival 2016 in Morocco
- 25 Safe to Travel to Morocco
Trip report Namibia 2011 - A dream in red and green