I used this excellent forum about six months ago to help me plan my honeymoon to southern africa. I hope to continue adding to this thread a bit a day as I'm already back at work and also busy editing the 1000 photographs I took!! We had not gone on a safari before & now having done it would consider doing it again in a few years but unfortunatly there are too many other places in the world we would like to visit to justify going on every trip from now on. Thats not to say we did not enjoy it before anyone gets upset, it was the trip of a lifetime. I hope my report appeals to others like us who are first timers or unsure if they are "hardcore" enough to enjoy it!
After our wedding in Hermanus SA our schedule was as follows:
1 night JNB Intercontinental Airport
3 Nights Little Kawara, Botswana
3 nights Xaxanaxa, Moremi, Botswana
2 nights Tongabezi, Zambia
1 night JNB Intercontinental
7 nights Benguerra lodge, Mozambique
I hope to post the first part up tomorrow - but couldn't resist coming to have a look tonight at the website before I went to bed!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Get A second Chance In Life with New Identity protect your privacy
- 2 Tanzania - first trip - many questions.
- 3 Namibia Itinerary
- 4 Packing for safari in South Africa (summer)
- 5 name issue
- 6 Israel for 10 days
- 7 First safari- what to wear? Gifts for locals?
- 8 Rental Car Rabat Airport
- 9 14-16 day visit to South Africa
- 10 experiences with African travel Resource
- 11 3 days in Jo'Burg
- 12 Madagascar suggestions
- 13 Travelling to Atlas mountains
- 14 3-part Zimbabwe: Join Wild Dog Researcher, Walk Mana Pools, Canoe Zambezi
- 15 First time in Southafrica - Suggested itinerary
- 16 Seven day solo trip to Morocco
- 17 East Africa Travel Visa - Starting in Kenya
- 18 4 weeks in South Africa ideas
- 19 only private conservancies or can i add in a national park
- 20 Single traveler
- 21 Should I visit Vamizi Island again?
- 22 Liquids Restrictions - South Africa to Zimbabwe
- 23 Morocco & Spain with Kidos!
- 24 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 25 My Magical Southern African Photography Safari: A Trip Report