I used this excellent forum about six months ago to help me plan my honeymoon to southern africa. I hope to continue adding to this thread a bit a day as I'm already back at work and also busy editing the 1000 photographs I took!! We had not gone on a safari before & now having done it would consider doing it again in a few years but unfortunatly there are too many other places in the world we would like to visit to justify going on every trip from now on. Thats not to say we did not enjoy it before anyone gets upset, it was the trip of a lifetime. I hope my report appeals to others like us who are first timers or unsure if they are "hardcore" enough to enjoy it!
After our wedding in Hermanus SA our schedule was as follows:
1 night JNB Intercontinental Airport
3 Nights Little Kawara, Botswana
3 nights Xaxanaxa, Moremi, Botswana
2 nights Tongabezi, Zambia
1 night JNB Intercontinental
7 nights Benguerra lodge, Mozambique
I hope to post the first part up tomorrow - but couldn't resist coming to have a look tonight at the website before I went to bed!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Dolphins vs Jets
- 2 Accommodation in Cape Town
- 3 Abu Dhabi overnight stay
- 4 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 5 Audley Travel
- 6 Can "European" plugs be used in South Africa?
- 7 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 8 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 9 Moroccan Camel Safari
- 10 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 11 nearby game lodge from Johannesburg
- 12 Lower Zambezi vs. Northern So. Luangwa
- 13 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 14 Other than car rental how to get to Kruger from Johannesburg?
- 15 Safari in South Africa
- 16 City Day guides and Sahara adventure
- 17 November Safari Help: Botswana or Kruger?
- 18 Safari in Kruger National Park
- 19 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 20 Sabi Sands Savanna Private Reserve vs Timbavati Motswari Game Lodge
- 21 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 22 Safari travel agent suggestions?
- 23 Straight through to Kenya or layover?
- 24 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 25 Advise on Hotel stay and attractions visit in Casablanca