I used this excellent forum about six months ago to help me plan my honeymoon to southern africa. I hope to continue adding to this thread a bit a day as I'm already back at work and also busy editing the 1000 photographs I took!! We had not gone on a safari before & now having done it would consider doing it again in a few years but unfortunatly there are too many other places in the world we would like to visit to justify going on every trip from now on. Thats not to say we did not enjoy it before anyone gets upset, it was the trip of a lifetime. I hope my report appeals to others like us who are first timers or unsure if they are "hardcore" enough to enjoy it!
After our wedding in Hermanus SA our schedule was as follows:
1 night JNB Intercontinental Airport
3 Nights Little Kawara, Botswana
3 nights Xaxanaxa, Moremi, Botswana
2 nights Tongabezi, Zambia
1 night JNB Intercontinental
7 nights Benguerra lodge, Mozambique
I hope to post the first part up tomorrow - but couldn't resist coming to have a look tonight at the website before I went to bed!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Two Safari questions--one photography and one about gratuities
- 2 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 3 Fabulous tour by Real Egypt
- 4 Beautiful sight of the sunshire
- 5 aggregate the abandoned a lot of Buy Wildstar Gold
- 6 Can anyone rival Micato Safaris?
- 7 Has anyone shipped goods to Kenya?
- 8 day trip fes to chefchaouen
- 9 Why no mention of the beautuful lion...
- 10 Has anyone used this safari company in Uganda?
- 11 Best time to visit 2016 -
- 12 Israel itinerary
- 13 Connection Time from the US to CPT from JNB?
- 14 Wondering how much US Dollars to change to Kenyan Shillings?
- 15 Safari photography help
- 16 20 days, Family who loves Adventure, over the Holidays
- 17 Travel within Africa
- 18 Last minute invite to Kenya - need reasonablebSafari tour operators
- 19 Flights to Uganda & Kenya
- 20 Namibia--fly-in or guided drive?
- 21 Can Anyone Say Anything Positive About Ethiopia Air?
- 22 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 23 Tanzania trip Advice
- 24 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 25 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda