I used this excellent forum about six months ago to help me plan my honeymoon to southern africa. I hope to continue adding to this thread a bit a day as I'm already back at work and also busy editing the 1000 photographs I took!! We had not gone on a safari before & now having done it would consider doing it again in a few years but unfortunatly there are too many other places in the world we would like to visit to justify going on every trip from now on. Thats not to say we did not enjoy it before anyone gets upset, it was the trip of a lifetime. I hope my report appeals to others like us who are first timers or unsure if they are "hardcore" enough to enjoy it!
After our wedding in Hermanus SA our schedule was as follows:
1 night JNB Intercontinental Airport
3 Nights Little Kawara, Botswana
3 nights Xaxanaxa, Moremi, Botswana
2 nights Tongabezi, Zambia
1 night JNB Intercontinental
7 nights Benguerra lodge, Mozambique
I hope to post the first part up tomorrow - but couldn't resist coming to have a look tonight at the website before I went to bed!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Israel Transportation
- 2 Has Anyone Been to Sudan...?
- 3 North African Tips for a First Timer
- 4 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 5 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 6 Chaos in the old Medina-Marrakech
- 7 Morocco help
- 8 First trip to Africa
- 9 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 10 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 11 3 day desert tour: Marrakech to Merzouga
- 12 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 13 IRAN
- 14 Money in Uganda
- 15 Uganda Visa
- 16 accomodation near Mata Mata Border post
- 17 Egypt- Dec Itinerary-help needed
- 18 Private Guide for Cairo
- 19 Egypt - Need Help!
- 20 Attractions in Cairo and around
- 21 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 22 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 23 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 24 Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- 25 Trying to contact Rabbi Jay Karzen, Jerusalem