As there are not many trip reports on this forum I am sharing with you our humble effort to describe a 2-weeks self-driving in this amazing country.
BTW Safaritalk is a wealth of great trip reports for this part of Africa well worth to explore and thus gather all kind of useful informations.
Here is the link:
I will follow this thread for a while to reply to any potential question. Have fun and Safe Trails!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://newsupplements2017.com/varitonil/
- 2 2 Trips to Uganda: my experience
- 3 How to book a hotel in qazvin and alamut
- 4 Private Guide for Cairo
- 5 African Safari/BeachTrip possible in 2 weeks?
- 6 Zimbabwe - Game Viewing in Hwange and Mana Pools?
- 7 Texting from US to Israel
- 8 Itinerary Ideas
- 9 Son of Cecil shot by trophy hunter in Hwange
- 10 Once again last minute short trip to South Africa
- 11 recommendations for first Africa safari?
- 12 Lamu Island or Diani Beach
- 13 Skip Victoria Falls for more Cape Town?
- 14 first family kenyan safari trip report
- 15 Dubai for 3 Days (2 nights)
- 16 Naukluft Hiking Trail travel companions wanted
- 17 Passport pages stuck together
- 18 Self drive tour south africa
- 19 Packing for a month in Southern Africa
- 20 Tanzania-An organized trip or on our own?
- 21 Flight to italy then To Romani
- 22 Minor Children & Birth Certificates?
- 23 Duba activities - help deciding
- 24 Eilat
- 25 recommendations for AI islands
Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014