As there are not many trip reports on this forum I am sharing with you our humble effort to describe a 2-weeks self-driving in this amazing country.
BTW Safaritalk is a wealth of great trip reports for this part of Africa well worth to explore and thus gather all kind of useful informations.
Here is the link:
I will follow this thread for a while to reply to any potential question. Have fun and Safe Trails!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 실전카지노→㊣【SC7000.COM】㊣←실전카지노
- 2 Safety at Sharm el sheikh and St Catherine's
- 3 First time safari question
- 4 Lion Sands River Lodge or Narina Lodge
- 5 A First Journey to Southern Africa: Cape, Falls, and Animal Safaris
- 6 Dubai
- 7 Never use Travelust Safaris!
- 8 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 9 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 10 Help choosing Safari in Botswana
- 11 Driving from Jo-burg to Hazyview
- 12 To drive or not to drive - need itinerary advice
- 13 Back in Iran again-just 11 days, help!
- 14 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 15 Help with last minute planning VFalls/Kruger/CapeTown
- 16 Etosha help
- 17 &Beyond vs. Wilderness Groups
- 18 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 19 private game reserve-kruger
- 20 Abu Dhabi and the Rest?
- 21 Dubai for 36 hours hotel recommendation
- 22 go2africa
- 23 Fabulous Feb. 2016 Rwanda, Tanzania and Kenya Trip
- 24 NAMIBIA rent a car from Windhoek Airport
- 25 My Topic Titlelas mountains
Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014