As there are not many trip reports on this forum I am sharing with you our humble effort to describe a 2-weeks self-driving in this amazing country.
BTW Safaritalk is a wealth of great trip reports for this part of Africa well worth to explore and thus gather all kind of useful informations.
Here is the link:
I will follow this thread for a while to reply to any potential question. Have fun and Safe Trails!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Alpha Force Testo Keeping your body hydrated
- 2 Best African Safari
- 3 VISA for Mozambique
- 4 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 5 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 6 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 7 December Serengeti Itinerary
- 8 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 9 beach visit after safari
- 10 Petra Wadi Rum
- 11 Questions on Israel/Jordan Border Crossings and Jordan Travel. Need Help!
- 12 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 13 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 14 What is worth seeing in November?
- 15 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 16 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 17 Israeli Tour Guides
- 18 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 19 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 20 Masai Mara in May
- 21 Western Desert Itinerary
- 22 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 23 luggage for a weird itinerary
- 24 where to spend a night near JRO airport?
- 25 Marrakech - Which area to stay?
Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014