Since I normally only post here in this Fodors forum, I thought I'd let you all know as well...
No real safari this time, but certainly eco-tourism to a place with some iconic animal specis; Canada!
We visited Vancouver Island, did whale- and bear-trips from Telegraph Cove, crossed over to the sunshine coast, drove to Jasper, and then further north to the Rockies and back down to Vancouver. In this 2nd part of the trip we did a lot of Provincial- and National parks; Wells Gray, Mt. Robson, Jasper, Banff, Yoho, Kootenay, Glacier, Mt. Revelstoke.
We were with 6 in one vehicle and used only B&B's or lodges. Our ages; 37 to 65 (so itinerary was adapted to that).
For a trip report including plenty of pics, see here;
If you have questions; just ask!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Apply for IELTS Score without exams in Saudi Arabia,UK,Pakistan
- 2 Best books to read before Morocco visit? (not guide books)
- 3 5 Interesting Nigerian Marriage Traditions
- 4 4 Nigerian Foods with Foreign Origins
- 5 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 6 4th Safari with Warrior Trails in 2016
- 7 Shimba Hills Mombasa Kenya Would This Works As A Day Trip From A Cruise?
- 8 Lady Liuwa no more !!
- 9 4 Interesting African Traditional Wedding Customs
- 10 Gamewatchers are great for helping plan
- 11 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 12 Women's wear for Dubai?
- 13 Dubai Guide
- 14 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 15 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 16 Cape Town/ Wineland Tour
- 17 Bush plane luggage (again)
- 18 Loldia House Kenya
- 19 rekero and encounter mara vehicles
- 20 Alexandria
- 21 kicheche compared to porini
- 22 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 23 Planning Tanzania trip-how many months?
- 24 Chefchaouen Report
- 25 Tracking Gorillas
Trip report; a safari (sorta), but not in Africa