Since I normally only post here in this Fodors forum, I thought I'd let you all know as well...
No real safari this time, but certainly eco-tourism to a place with some iconic animal specis; Canada!
We visited Vancouver Island, did whale- and bear-trips from Telegraph Cove, crossed over to the sunshine coast, drove to Jasper, and then further north to the Rockies and back down to Vancouver. In this 2nd part of the trip we did a lot of Provincial- and National parks; Wells Gray, Mt. Robson, Jasper, Banff, Yoho, Kootenay, Glacier, Mt. Revelstoke.
We were with 6 in one vehicle and used only B&B's or lodges. Our ages; 37 to 65 (so itinerary was adapted to that).
For a trip report including plenty of pics, see here;
If you have questions; just ask!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Mauritius info request please
- 2 SOUTH AFRICAN SAFARI TRIP-JULY 2015
- 3 South Africa- Capetown/Safari Planning Help Please
- 4 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 5 Tanzania and Kenya tour company?
- 6 Extended wait time at JNB airport
- 7 New Visa Rules on arrival for Kenya W.E.F 01 July 2015
- 8 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 9 WiFi on Safari
- 10 Travel within Africa
- 11 Cape Town - things to do IN THE CITY and where to stay?
- 12 In South Africa, What do Hotels Mean by "Tea and Coffee-making Facilities"?
- 13 Israel itinerary planning
- 14 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 15 Capetown 3-day itinerary?
- 16 My experience of 8 day tour in Morocco
- 17 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 18 My Tour in Morocco by 4x4
- 19 Kenya: No longer able to get visa on arrival at airport?
- 20 Seal snorkeling - Capetown
- 21 Capetown, Garden Route & Safari
- 22 Luggage Storage Question at O.R. Tambo Int'l Airport
- 23 Hotel at Victoria Falls - suggestions welcome
- 24 Need itineary planning help
- 25 Trip Report April/May 2051 Tanzania Safari
Trip report; a safari (sorta), but not in Africa