Hi All! I am taking a trip to Uganda this Christmas and can't wait! My tour company is Travelust. Does anyone have any experiences (good or bad) with this company? I welcome and appreciate all comments.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Never use Travelust Safaris!
- 2 A First Journey to Southern Africa: Cape, Falls, and Animal Safaris
- 3 MINI TOUR DA MARRAKECH AL DESERTO DI MERZOUGA
- 4 First time safari question
- 5 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 6 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 7 Dubai
- 8 Help choosing Safari in Botswana
- 9 Driving from Jo-burg to Hazyview
- 10 To drive or not to drive - need itinerary advice
- 11 Back in Iran again-just 11 days, help!
- 12 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 13 Help with last minute planning VFalls/Kruger/CapeTown
- 14 Etosha help
- 15 &Beyond vs. Wilderness Groups
- 16 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 17 private game reserve-kruger
- 18 Lion Sands River Lodge or Narina Lodge
- 19 Abu Dhabi and the Rest?
- 20 Dubai for 36 hours hotel recommendation
- 21 go2africa
- 22 Fabulous Feb. 2016 Rwanda, Tanzania and Kenya Trip
- 23 NAMIBIA rent a car from Windhoek Airport
- 24 My Topic Titlelas mountains
- 25 Mauritius-has anyone gone on a honeymoon there?