Hi All! I am taking a trip to Uganda this Christmas and can't wait! My tour company is Travelust. Does anyone have any experiences (good or bad) with this company? I welcome and appreciate all comments.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Braehmer vs Cleverly Live Free
- 2 Cape Town -safety
- 3 Uganda Visa
- 4 Uganda Trip Report
- 5 Tanzania Safari Itinerary Advice Needed - Mid-May 2017
- 6 South Africa Adventure Activities - Help Needed
- 7 Amazing Kenya - a must visit
- 8 safari private lodges - % off rack rates
- 9 Rwanda - Gorilla Trekking
- 10 Uganda Visit - A beautiful Country
- 11 HELP WITH TOURS FROM EILAT TO PETRA
- 12 First Sight at the Half the World-Iran
- 13 Trip Report: June, 2016 S. Africa, Zambia and Malawi
- 14 Marrakech Itinerary - Desert or Atlas?
- 15 Trip to Petra
- 16 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 17 Trip to Merzouga
- 18 Any advise on travelling in Morocco
- 19 Swaziland in January
- 20 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 21 good internet connection option Meknes
- 22 Overnight train from Fez to Marrakesh
- 23 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 24 Safari - March 2017 Timbavati vs. Sabi Sands
- 25 Pictures & Trip Report - Self-drive: South Africa & Namibia 2008