Hello & Salaam,
We are planning to perform Umrah during Easter holiday. We decided to travel by Egyptair and go to Cairo for five day stopover before going to Jeddah.
I tried to book with Egyptair and I had this coming up
"To All Passengers travelling to Saudi Arabia
Dear EGYPTAIR Guests,
Passengers holding Umrah Visa are not allowed to book their flights through EGYPTAIR.COM or m.Egyptair.com or any EGYPTAIR mobile APPS
EGYPTAIR shall not accept any claim or complain in this regard in violation of the aforementioned policy"
I'm kind of confused as to why we can't travel with Egyptair with Umrah visa? Is there anyone who can help clear this confusions and explain in details?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 2 Weight Loss Diet - How To Loose Belly Weight Fast
- 3 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 4 Best African Safari
- 5 Petra Wadi Rum
- 6 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 7 Questions on Israel/Jordan Border Crossings and Jordan Travel. Need Help!
- 8 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 9 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 10 What is worth seeing in November?
- 11 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 12 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 13 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 14 Israeli Tour Guides
- 15 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 16 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 17 Masai Mara in May
- 18 Western Desert Itinerary
- 19 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 20 luggage for a weird itinerary
- 21 where to spend a night near JRO airport?
- 22 Marrakech - Which area to stay?
- 23 Middle Atlas or Chefchaouen
- 24 Trip to Merzouga
- 25 Lodge/Camp in Ruaha National Park
Hello & Salaam,