Hello & Salaam,
We are planning to perform Umrah during Easter holiday. We decided to travel by Egyptair and go to Cairo for five day stopover before going to Jeddah.
I tried to book with Egyptair and I had this coming up
"To All Passengers travelling to Saudi Arabia
Dear EGYPTAIR Guests,
Passengers holding Umrah Visa are not allowed to book their flights through EGYPTAIR.COM or m.Egyptair.com or any EGYPTAIR mobile APPS
EGYPTAIR shall not accept any claim or complain in this regard in violation of the aforementioned policy"
I'm kind of confused as to why we can't travel with Egyptair with Umrah visa? Is there anyone who can help clear this confusions and explain in details?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://supplementvalley.com/life-glo-365/
- 2 recommendations for first Africa safari?
- 3 Zimbabwe - Game Viewing in Hwange and Mana Pools?
- 4 Skip Victoria Falls for more Cape Town?
- 5 Once again last minute short trip to South Africa
- 6 first family kenyan safari trip report
- 7 Dubai for 3 Days (2 nights)
- 8 Naukluft Hiking Trail travel companions wanted
- 9 Passport pages stuck together
- 10 Self drive tour south africa
- 11 Packing for a month in Southern Africa
- 12 Tanzania-An organized trip or on our own?
- 13 Flight to italy then To Romani
- 14 Minor Children & Birth Certificates?
- 15 Duba activities - help deciding
- 16 Eilat
- 17 recommendations for AI islands
- 18 Trip Report: Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari with Earthlife Expeditions
- 19 Petra from Israel
- 20 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 21 What makes South Africa unique & different from other places in the world?
- 22 16hours transit at Doha
- 23 Travel with Children to South Africa with Emirates
- 24 Itinerary Input- Specifically on GR or staying longer in CT
- 25 South Africa Tour Company
Hello & Salaam,