Hello & Salaam,
We are planning to perform Umrah during Easter holiday. We decided to travel by Egyptair and go to Cairo for five day stopover before going to Jeddah.
I tried to book with Egyptair and I had this coming up
"To All Passengers travelling to Saudi Arabia
Dear EGYPTAIR Guests,
Passengers holding Umrah Visa are not allowed to book their flights through EGYPTAIR.COM or m.Egyptair.com or any EGYPTAIR mobile APPS
EGYPTAIR shall not accept any claim or complain in this regard in violation of the aforementioned policy"
I'm kind of confused as to why we can't travel with Egyptair with Umrah visa? Is there anyone who can help clear this confusions and explain in details?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Best Producer of HIGH-QUALITY Counterfeit Banknotes and Fake Documents
- 2 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 3 Marrakech
- 4 Binocular rentals
- 5 Dead Sea day trip
- 6 Victoria and Albert Cape Town renovation status
- 7 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 8 Advice please: family SA safari August 2018
- 9 Kenya Visa Requirements/Fake Visa Site
- 10 Wayo Africa (Tanzania) Green Camps
- 11 FODOR'S GUIDE TO CLOTHING FOR SAFARI
- 12 Non Marlaia Africa or Brazil?
- 13 Itinerary Ideas
- 14 South Africa - Guidebook recommendation and other ??
- 15 Travel to Botswana
- 16 Iran travel itinerary -18 days April 2017
- 17 Loldia House Kenya
- 18 Kenya - Plastic Bags
- 19 gamer reserve, lodge, safari camp recommendations
- 20 South Africa visit: Cape Town and Kruger Park
- 21 several short safaris vs one longer one
- 22 How many Days for the Okavango Delta
- 23 Recommendations for busy coastal resorts in the Canaries
- 24 Restaurant in Cape Town
- 25 7 Days Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro.
Hello & Salaam,