Hello & Salaam,
We are planning to perform Umrah during Easter holiday. We decided to travel by Egyptair and go to Cairo for five day stopover before going to Jeddah.
I tried to book with Egyptair and I had this coming up
"To All Passengers travelling to Saudi Arabia
Dear EGYPTAIR Guests,
Passengers holding Umrah Visa are not allowed to book their flights through EGYPTAIR.COM or m.Egyptair.com or any EGYPTAIR mobile APPS
EGYPTAIR shall not accept any claim or complain in this regard in violation of the aforementioned policy"
I'm kind of confused as to why we can't travel with Egyptair with Umrah visa? Is there anyone who can help clear this confusions and explain in details?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 3 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 4 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 5 Uganda Currency Exchange
- 6 Safari suggestions
- 7 Visiting Tanzania, Must DO list
- 8 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 9 Travel to Cairo in July
- 10 Targin into Zambia
- 11 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 12 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 13 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 14 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 15 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 16 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 17 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 18 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 19 Passport question for International flight
- 20 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 21 Tour operator near me
- 22 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 23 Sim card mainly for data
- 24 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 25 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?
Hello & Salaam,